When Will Josh Allen Get A National Commercial?

3 hours ago, Lionel Hutz said:

You really need to have some acting chops to be on big national campaigns. There’s a reason why Peyton Manning had (and still has) so many commercials - he’s a decent actor. Rodgers, Baker, and Mahomes are all at least ok at acting. 

On the other hand, ever see an ad with Tom Brady? They are cringeworthy. He’s not a good actor and has no personality. 

You sure that’s not tosh?  Never noticed how they looked alike and have similar mannerisms 

Whoever said Red Hot had a great thought. They got a good thing going with their tag line “I put that s**t on everything.”  And the connection to Buffalo is obvious. 

My favorites right now are the don’t be like your parents ads:

No fightin’
No fussin’

No cussin’

“Joachim” 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, judman said:

Whoever said Red Hot had a great thought. They got a good thing going with their tag line “I put that s**t on everything.”  And the connection to Buffalo is obvious. 

No fightin’
No fussin’

No cussin’

“Joachim” 

Mine too.

”you got up early. No one cares”

11 hours ago, Man with No Name said:

those at home commercials are tremendous. love the one where he's trying to get all the groceries in on one trip. such a dude thing. 

The metal detector is great when the security guy says "Sorry Parker, just doing my job" - doesn't even get his name right!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, GymShorts84 said:

If Pepsi books stadium rights, that could be a big one 

I think you’re on to something here.   A big national brand gets naming rights at a cheap price.  They sign josh to a long term marketing deal.  And josh signs a new contract that is team friendly.  Everyone comes out even, but the cap hit is less.

1 hour ago, judman said:

No fightin’
No fussin’

No cussin’

“Joachim” 

Mine too! I am hoping they do more of those. They are hilarious. 

12 hours ago, SomeDudeAtHome said:

It's gotta be farmers insurance. It's perfect. Their PR really needs to get on that. 

This! He can do an add for Farmers Insurance, standing in a cantaloupe field (whatever that looks like) wearing overalls.  In the background there will be the broadside of a barn with a bunch of footballs imbedded in it and he can say, "see, I can hit the broadside of a barn".

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

This! He can do an add for Farmers Insurance, standing in a cantaloupe field (whatever that looks like) wearing overalls.  In the background there will be the broadside of a barn with a bunch of footballs imbedded in it and he can say, "see, I can hit the broadside of a barn".

https://www.google.com/search?q=farming+commercials+cantaloupe&rlz=1C1GCEB_enUS876US876&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjww8WA56XuAhUOM6wKHdI8AkEQ_AUoAXoECBQQAw&biw=1920&bih=937

Horrall-Family-Replacement.png

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

The commercial I most want to see. At home with Baker Mayfield: For the rest of the season... watching football on TV.

By the way, on a separate note, why do football commercials suck so badly now? It used to be a bunch of great beer commercials, and now the only entertaining ones are insurance commercials, and saying they are entertaining is a stretch. 

Has the target market really gotten so old that insurance is more important than beer?

Really? You post a new topic but nothing within the post addresses the subject of your post???

BAN HIM I SAY!

3 hours ago, Bills Analyst said:

I think you’re on to something here.   A big national brand gets naming rights at a cheap price.  They sign josh to a long term marketing deal.  And josh signs a new contract that is team friendly.  Everyone comes out even, but the cap hit is less.

Agree with this thought and could also see him being strongly considered by State Farm. At some point Rodgers would  be gone leaving Mahomes and Josh.

28 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Really? You post a new topic but nothing within the post addresses the subject of your post???

BAN HIM I SAY!

Actually, this wasn't my thread. The mods merged 2 threads together for some reason.  My thread was about Baker Mayfield and football commercials in general. I appreciate your enthusiasm though.  

• Eyeroll 1