When Will Josh Allen Get A National Commercial?

48 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

The commercial I most want to see. At home with Baker Mayfield: For the rest of the season... watching football on TV.

By the way, on a separate note, why do football commercials suck so badly now? It used to be a bunch of great beer commercials, and now the only entertaining ones are insurance commercials, and saying they are entertaining is a stretch. 

Has the target market really gotten so old that insurance is more important than beer?

He can't grow a mustache, nobody is signing him nationally.

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

For the rest of the season... watching football on TV.

By the way, on a separate note, why do football commercials suck so badly now? It used to be a bunch of great beer commercials, and now the only entertaining ones are insurance commercials, and saying they are entertaining is a stretch. 

Has the target market really gotten so old that insurance is more important than beer?

image.thumb.jpeg.17e7bd0a5f3c8abe10d91362d6aba5c2.jpeg

for reeelz? This stuff is gold

24 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

ah i got you i apologize. I mean a cool brand would be better than a lame one.

It’s all good. I just thought Allen being in a funny commercial would bring some great laughs to this board. 

I don’t know why, but I find Josh doing a commercial with that limu emu to be hilarious. 

• Agree 1

He signed a deal with West Herr, who has like 20 dealerships now.    My buddy is a GM for one of their locations, he's gonna find out from marketing what they paid him but he said they're phasing out Tasker now because nobody under 30 knows who the guy is haha.

He said it's no small deal they paid Josh.  Its not a national endorsement obviously, but I'm interested to see the details.