When Will Josh Allen Get A National Commercial?

1 minute ago, GymShorts84 said:

It is bizarre he doesn’t have one. Even Tua has one. Cam has one. I don’t need one to vindicate him or whatever but jeez, why no love?

Tua was famous before he made the NFL has has a legion of fans already. Cam has a long history of being a good player and even though many of us dislike his schtick he's colorful and popular.

This will help Josh and others get more recognition but until they actually win and win big it's hard to overcome the market. It just is.

27 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

For the rest of the season... watching football on TV.

By the way, on a separate note, why do football commercials suck so badly now? It used to be a bunch of great beer commercials, and now the only entertaining ones are insurance commercials, and saying they are entertaining is a stretch. 

Has the target market really gotten so old that insurance is more important than beer?

I mean all the commercials are from before the season and with covid couldn't really do new ones, but I'm sure he'll start to get some after the season.

24 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

For the rest of the season... watching football on TV.

By the way, on a separate note, why do football commercials suck so badly now? It used to be a bunch of great beer commercials, and now the only entertaining ones are insurance commercials, and saying they are entertaining is a stretch. 

Has the target market really gotten so old that insurance is more important than beer?

Next national commercial is Josh saying “ I am going to Disney world”!  ( soon as it’s open , and I get my ——-covid vaccine . Throw in variation for moderna, pfizer, J&J, etc!  ). 😎😉

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

When will Josh get a national commercial and what company do you think it will be for? 

I think he gets one if he makes it to the super bowl, and I could see him getting an insurance commercial to. 

The General lol

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

What brand do you think he does? 

Hard to predict besides eventually pistachios, Subway has been all up in Bills tweets but that might just be because they're an NFL sponsor, he's already done stuff with an auto dealership so maybe that on a bigger stage.

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean all the commercials are from before the season and with covid couldn't really do new ones, but I'm sure he'll start to get some after the season.

That is far from true. So many commercials now are filmed since covid and many of them either address covid directly or at least refer to it.  Commercials now very often include social distancing or reference being quarantined. 

Trojan, Magnums, 

“The best equipment for the most important game“

I’m Josh Allen and I endorse this message... 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

That is far from true. So many commercials now are filmed since covid and many of them either address covid directly or at least refer to it.  Commercials now very often include social distancing or reference being quarantined. 

With NFL players?