When Will Josh Allen Get A National Commercial?

The commercial I most want to see. At home with Baker Mayfield: For the rest of the season... watching football on TV.

By the way, on a separate note, why do football commercials suck so badly now? It used to be a bunch of great beer commercials, and now the only entertaining ones are insurance commercials, and saying they are entertaining is a stretch. 

Has the target market really gotten so old that insurance is more important than beer?

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

For the rest of the season... watching football on TV.

By the way, on a separate note, why do football commercials suck so badly now? It used to be a bunch of great beer commercials, and now the only entertaining ones are insurance commercials, and saying they are entertaining is a stretch. 

Has the target market really gotten so old that insurance is more important than beer?

young people dont need car and home insurance? What a blessed life you live

image.png

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

When he switches his insurance...

Lol Inwonder if State Farm would pick him up, but I doubt they would have 3 star football players. Maybe he can do an Allstate commercial cause he brings the mayhem lol

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Steeler fan buddy of mine sent me a meme immediately after today's game. "Where will the Browns be for the Super Bowl? At home with Baker Mayfield."

steeler fans still bitter about their team completely imploding i see

6 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

When will Josh get a national commercial and what company do you think it will be for? 

I think he gets one if he makes it to the super bowl, and I could see him getting an insurance commercial to. 

i’d predict he’ll get at least one over the offseason