Bills mention on CNN.

Merle

Was watching Wolf Blitzer interview Andrew Yang (former Democratic Presidential candidate, and now running for New York City mayor) on CNN.   At the end of the interview, Andrew Yang shouted "Go Bills".   Wolf Blitzer said "Yes, go Bills!   Only 2 more games to go - hopefully!"    😄

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Merle said:

Was watching Wolf Blitzer interview Andrew Yang (former Democratic Presidential candidate, and now running for New York City mayor) on CNN.   At the end of the interview, Andrew Yang shouted "Go Bills".   Wolf Blitzer said "Yes, go Bills!   Only 2 more games to go - hopefully!"    😄

Savvy political move by Yang there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock you know that Wolf Blitzer is from Buffalo and a huge Bills fan.

Ehhh, not so much.   He will admit to being from Kenmore, and a Ken West grad, but he far from a huge Bills fan.  Seeing him in conversations with Russert, he is a casual fan at best.  

Just now, Bob in STL said:

Ehhh, not so much.   He will admit to being from Kenmore, and a Ken West grad, but he far from a huge Bills fan.  Seeing him in conversations with Russert, he is a casual fan at best.  

I think by this boards standards 99.9% of the Bills fan base could be considered “casual” 😂

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, uninja said:

I think by this boards standards 99.9% of the Bills fan base could be considered “casual” 😂

Anybody who doesn't look on twitter 90 minutes before the game for the inactive list is a casual fan in my mind.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

nah he’s pretty vocal about it. 

• Simon locked this topic