1/17/21 Division Round: Tampa Bay at New Orleans, 6:40 pm on FOX

12 hours ago, Georgia Bill said:

Face it, if the Bills make the Super Bowl, we might be facing Tom Brady and the Bucs.  They rolled they Packers earlier this year.

I was grappling w/ this yesterday.  I was kind of freaking out about it.

But I think I may be viewing it the wrong way.  The Bucs are likely the "easiest" team left that we could face.  I should want that as a fan - the PTSD I have about Brady is strong, but logic should dictate that we'd have a better shot against his team than anyone else.

9 minutes ago, Success said:

I was grappling w/ this yesterday.  I was kind of freaking out about it.

But I think I may be viewing it the wrong way.  The Bucs are likely the "easiest" team left that we could face.  I should want that as a fan - the PTSD I have about Brady is strong, but logic should dictate that we'd have a better shot against his team than anyone else.

I have a problem with the Bucs making it to the SB. I don't want to hear the slobbering heads have another reason to drone on and on and on and on about Brady. I don't want Brady to have the satisfaction of making it to the SB with another team. I don't want to spend my SB watching experience rooting for a catastrophic injury. And god forbid, I certainly don't want that MFer to win it, especially if it's against the Bills. Outside of his fans, hasn't the vast majority of the greater football watching community been tortured enough.