1/17/21 Division Round: Tampa Bay at New Orleans, 6:40 pm on FOX

It doesn’t seem as if Brady nor Brees are having fun.... I get it, it’s a competitive sport, emotional sport. But there is just zero enthusiasm from either. You’re both HOFs, you both have stats in the top of history that will stand for a long time.... just go away. Thanks 

Edited by CEN-CAL17
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Very interesting quantum football mechanics question.  Furthermore what happens if Winston only gets to throw it once?  Does the TD from before mutate into a half-TD half-INT?

Maybe it's tied to the Bucs Brady almost gave one up pretty soon after.

Edited by Warcodered

2 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

These two teams don't look too scary right now. Had expected a better game than this.

The Packers are the only NFC team that looks like a legit contender. 

I've been hoping for a Bills-Packers Super Bowl since the regular season. That would be such a great game.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

This is the kind of close game where field position means a lot, especially the punters.  It may very well be a matter of a Pinion.

who?

lol just kidding Im amusing myself at this point this game is putting me to sleep

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The Packers are the only NFC team that looks like a legit contender. 

I've been hoping for a Bills-Packers Super Bowl since the regular season. That would be such a great game.

I agree, they do. For some reason I find them incredibly boring , but the NFC is relatively weak next to them. 

I'm surprised that isn't used more as a tactic by the defenses for 4th and puss. Do a "false start" of your own without crossing into the neutral zone and see if you can get the offense to jump on the defensive jump, which would be a false start. Next level stuff, like Reid faking 4th and puss and running a play.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

AFC is awesome, NFC suuuucks.

I just saw a post where was stated how epic would a Bills-Green bay super bowl be....I concur. For many reasons but one of them would be the battle of small market teams the ad execs would hate it though  LOL..I will say going back on topic that these 2 teams are looking very pedestrian but the Bucs have too much patriot stink on them no way am I rooting for that team

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

I'm surprised that isn't used more as a tactic by the defenses for 4th and puss. Do a "false start" of your own without crossing into the neutral zone and see if you can get the offense to jump on the defensive jump, which would be a false start. Next level stuff, like Reid faking 4th and puss and running a play.

I think any NFL coaches who just watched that play are thinking the same thing.  Eventually the NFL would have to make a rule against doing that intentionally because it would be bad for the game.

• Agree 1

QBs that cant really move are starting to have it tough 

Just now, Ralonzo said:

It's against the rules for defenses to draw offenses Offside.

It seems like QBs that don't have athleticism are having a hard time. Brady and Brees really struggled when things are off-schedule.