AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Would have been 35-0 at beginning of fourth quarter if:

*Davis catches TD that went through his hands
*Wind doesn't kill deep ball to Diggs
*Campbell doesn't deflect third-down conversion to Beasley before the half, where we likely score a third TD in hurry up, making it 21-0 (BAL has no time to drive for FG)

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Would have been 35-0 at beginning of fourth quarter if:

*Davis catches TD that went through his hands
*Wind doesn't kill deep ball to Diggs
*Campbell doesn't deflect third-down conversion to Beasley before the half, where we likely score a third TD in hurry up, making it 21-0 (BAL has no time to drive for FG)

That’s pretty optimistic bud haha.

There were many plays I’m sure both teams wanted back and/or could have gone differently.

To put it in perspective, if Hughes doesn’t hit Jackson’s arm the play before the InT, that’s a walk in touchdown for brown as he was wide open. Next play, pick 6. 14 point swing right there..

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Fans comparing our week 6 matchup or any teams that both the bills and Cheifs played and who beat who by this much Yada Yada is totally pointless. This is the afc championship game. There's alot more at stake in this game. 

The better team will win. I've accepted the fact that the bills are playing one of the best teams in the NFL and could lose. I also know that McDermott knows what's at stake and will fight/play to the death. My hope is this game doesn't have any stupid calls by the refs that could potentially change the out come. Like a bad pass interference call giving the cheifs a 1st and goal or something 

The Chiefs are also playing one of the best teams in football. Stats over the last 10 or so weeks would say the chiefs are playing the best team in football.

our time ... mafia time

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

Every show I watched today talked about the two FGs that Tucker missed in the game.  "The game would have been much closer if he made those".  Yadda yadda yadda.  get it.  He's a terrific kicker.

But not one of these shows mentioned that the Bills also missed two FGs, with a pretty dang good rookie.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Chiefs Kingdom (or whatever they call themselves) "Throwing down" on us:

******* ****** ......Welcome to the Chief's Kingdom!!! 💪❤❤❤

You have it right.  My next door neighbor is from there and she FB’d me yesterday

As we say in Missouri: Show Me🤣🤣🤣  

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I just heard Willie McGinnest on NFL Total Access say that the only way the Bills have a chance against the Chiefs is to run the ball. He said their passing game is too high powered for us to keep up. He also said the Bucs and Chiefs would be in the SuperBowl. Once a Patriot* always a Patriot*.

I can't stand watching that guy.  He's still a Pats homer.

You have to ditch those loyalties if you ever want to be taken seriously as an announcer.  Look at Aikman - he can call a Cowboys game, and you'd have no idea he ever played for them, unless he mentions it.

Bruschi has actually made great strides - he was terrible when he started (the Trent Edwards MNF game against the Pats was one of his 1st big moments, and it was hard to listen to). But at least he's trying.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I just heard Willie McGinnest on NFL Total Access say that the only way the Bills have a chance against the Chiefs is to run the ball. He said their passing game is too high powered for us to keep up. He also said the Bucs and Chiefs would be in the SuperBowl. Once a Patriot* always a Patriot*.

It's really not that outrageous to pick 2 of the 4 teams playing to win Sunday and play in the Super Bowl.

Edited by klos63
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Every show I watched today talked about the two FGs that Tucker missed in the game.  "The game would have been much closer if he made those".  Yadda yadda yadda.  get it.  He's a terrific kicker.

But not one of these shows mentioned that the Bills also missed two FGs, with a pretty dang good rookie.  

Pokebball: this is so on the money. Just watching Around the Horn (I know, I know) and Isola literally said this.

Normally, I don't care about this stuff, but you're entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Success said:

I can't stand watching that guy.  He's still a Pats homer.

You have to ditch those loyalties if you ever want to be taken seriously as an announcer.  Look at Aikman - he can call a Cowboys game, and you'd have no idea he ever played for them, unless he mentions it.

Bruschi has actually made great strides - he was terrible when he started (the Trent Edwards MNF game against the Pats was one of his 1st big moments, and it was hard to listen to). But at least he's trying.

Yes, I find Bruschi trying, indeed.  I just try to ignore it the best I can. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Success said:

I don't know if I'd go THAT far, especially in years/games where the Cowboys are doing well

But he does TRY

22 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Tucker is arguably the best kicker in the league and maybe the best of this generation. It's a huge thing that he missed two kicks. Bass is gonna have a great career, but a rookie missing two kicks in a windy playoff game isn't as big a shock.

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

I never said it was outrageous, but he would never go against his boy Tommy and he disrespects the Bills every chance he gets. Hence my Patriot* comment above. 

Hard to bet against Brady in the playoffs.