AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

2 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

No Bell and no Watkins. Looks like no redemption game for him.

While both add depth, I do not think either figure too much into their games plans even when healthy.

Edited by CSBill

48 minutes ago, CSBill said:

While both add depth, I do not think either figure to much into their games plans even when healthy.

Depending upon how much CEH can actually play, if they are missing both bell and him as options on the field they lose their best two pass catching options out of the backfield 

• Like (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, CSBill said:

While both add depth, I do not think either figure to much into their games plans even when healthy.

I know Sammy is much disliked around these parts but I think Sammy maybe gets you a couple big plays in this game if healthy. Bell, maybe not.

A couple big plays could be the difference considering the Bills have won all their games this season that they had more or equal amounts of big plays as their opponent.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Depending upon how much CEH can actually play, if they are missing both bell and him as options on the field they lose their best two pass catching options out of the backfield 

A valid consideration.

1 hour ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Sammy showed up big last year's playoffs, and if we give Tyreek as much respect as we did last game, I'd be far more comfortable seeing him inactive.

No doubt.

28 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I know Sammy is much disliked around these parts but I think Sammy maybe gets you a couple big plays in this game if healthy. Bell, maybe not.

A couple big plays could be the difference considering the Bills have won all their games this season that they had more or equal amounts of big plays as their opponent.

Agree. He certainly gives them options, and yes, he can still be a big play maker. My point is, I just don't see him as a huge threat anymore. But, don't leave him open because, yes, he can still burn you if left unattended.

I think that can be said about both receiving groups--they both have depth.

8 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

....the Bills have played an extra playoff game, and in the regular season, only played one team that made the playoffs from week 10 on...they SHOULD have a large point differential.

In that same span, KC has played one fewer playoff game....and also played a game in week 17 where KC played all bakcups and had a -17 differential for the game.  KC also played 2 playoff teams on the road Tampa and NO.  Context helps.

When you count playoff games, We’ve played 7 playoff teams, you’ve played 5.

We had an overall SOS at .512, yours was .465. 

Context does help. If you look at the whole season, our PD is +15 yours with a harder schedule. 

I don’t think it means a whole heck of a lot, but it is what it is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

You know, I really wanted the Bills to make a push for Le'veon, but KC has just not gotten too much out of their "sign aging star RBs and drain the last dregs out the tank" strategy with McCoy now Bell.  I guess 4 ypc, 28 ypg average is better than a kick in the pants, but if that would be what we'd gotten I would have been disappointed.

13 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

When is the last time your team won by 10 points?

Not my team, but January 3, was this a trick question?