AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Same as me. Was born in 1990 so missed all the SBs. (Well was too young to remember them anyways)

Enjoy it sir! 

This is definitely a surreal time, especially for us who didn’t get to experience watching the bills in the early 1990s.

You too!! It’s been a great ride!!

I was ages 11-15 During those 4 years. I have great memories— but, to think, it’s been 27 years! Who knows if this will happen again any time soon? Just going to treasure it. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Sorry if it's been covered - with Jackson and Stills being pulled up from practice squad does that mean no others could / would be?  I've gotten 4 hours of sleep nightly this week and can't keep the new Practice Squad rules straight.

I believe the deadline was this afternoon for the game tomorrow.

I think we can call up more from the PS as needed should we make the Super Bowl, just like any other game.

4 hours ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

I've had such an odd sense of calmness compared to regular season games even. Think it's because I've never experienced it, doesn't make a lot of sense though. Go bills !

I went through the heartache of the Super Bowl years, and I'm very calm.

If the Bills lose tomorrow, I have nothing to be disappointed about. Yes, every loss sucks, but the Bills have far exceeded my expectations this year.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

TBH I’m not at all sure Brown and Beas are entirely themselves right now. Sure they will play and give it all they have got.

Brown looked fine to me last week. Beasley has been quiet, but I'm sure he's alright.

Playing hurt and playing injured are two different things.

Even if they weren't 100%, it's now or never.

Look you bills.  I’ve loved the Saints since the 80s and I see the same passion in you fellas.  If we can’t play you then I hope you doMinate Mahommes and whatever the nfc throws your way.  Who dat nation is here and backing you 1000% (even though that is numerically impossible).  Go Bills!!! (Insert your chant here)!!!!

53 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Sorry if it's been covered - with Jackson and Stills being pulled up from practice squad does that mean no others could / would be?  I've gotten 4 hours of sleep nightly this week and can't keep the new Practice Squad rules straight.

Yup.  You can't call anybody else off the practice squad before tomorrow's game.  Here's the roster going into tomorrow if interested....

Screenshot 2021-01-23 at 8.32.59 PM.png

Alright you bills. Take 2.  If we Saints aren’t gonna get to play you we are all on your side and hope our love allows you to destroy mahommes and company.   You have our love and we’ll be watching.