AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

4 hours ago, Mango said:

Man, I watched Bills tickets drop earlier today. Down to about $450 ea. I have the points to cover a last minute flight. I was greedily hoping they’d get under $400 and pull the trigger. They’re pushing back up to over $600 now. Ugh

Admittedly, I'm only on p94 (further comments up-thread?), but pull the trigger @Mango

!!

Don't know you, but you sound like just the man to provide good juju for the boys.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, eball said:

All along I had the Bills at 12 or more wins this season and winning the East, but even I did not imagine what Allen in particular has done. I envisioned a better defense all year with Allen taking the next reasonable step, and I thought next year would be when the Bills became a monster. It has been my second favorite Bills season of all time (1990) but if they win tomorrow it may surpass even that. 

I posted earlier a very similar response. I knew Allen would again improve this season, was easily expected with the addition of Diggs. However, I totally did not expect the amount of improvement that he done.

Also didn't expect Diggs to turn out to be the best WR in the entire NFL, in all categories I might add. Just a very impressive, and for me, a mind blowing season. I would say Allen still will improve even more. He is getting better and better at reading defenses now as it is.

Just the thought of him getting better than he has now is a scary, scary thing for opposing defenses. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Yep I agree. Have to keep reminding myself of this. I had them at 10-6 this year and they far exceeded my expectations. I wanna get to that superbowl, but even if they don't, this season has been so much more than I think any of us expected 

All of us keep moving the goalposts and that's human nature.  Nothing wrong with that.  This team is obviously better than most of us thought it was going to be.

I remain not satisfied with this season.  There is more to accomplish :) 

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I posted earlier a very similar response. I knew Allen would again improve this season, was easily expected with the addition of Diggs. However, I totally did not expect the amount of improvement that he done.

Also didn't expect Diggs to turn out to be the best WR in the entire NFL, in all categories I might add. Just a very impressive, and for me, a mind blowing season. I would say Allen still will improve even more. He is getting better and better at reading defenses now as it is.

Just the thought of him getting better than he has now is a scary, scary thing for opposing defenses. 

Allen has helped Diggs at least as much as Diggs helped Allen.  Diggs was a very good but not elite WR in Minnesota, even with a pretty good QB like Cousins throwing him the ball.  With Allen, he's found a whole new level.  Same with Beasley...

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, mannc said:

Allen has helped Diggs at least as much as Diggs helped Allen.  Diggs was a very good but not elite WR in Minnesota, even with a pretty good QB like Cousins throwing him the ball.  With Allen, he's found a whole new level.  Same with Beasley...

Well yes, that's obvious. I wasn't implying that he wasn't. 

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Well yes, that's obvious. I wasn't implying that he wasn't. 

Ok, good. A lot of people just assume that Diggs was a superstar who made Allen what he is, which isn't quite the case...

21 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

All of us keep moving the goalposts and that's human nature.  Nothing wrong with that.  This team is obviously better than most of us thought it was going to be.

I remain not satisfied with this season.  There is more to accomplish :) 

I will not be able to say, oh well we did better than I thought we would this season if we lose tomorrow. No moral victories!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Am I crazy to think that the honey badger is overrated?

I mean he's a good player and all but two other teams have not re-upped him. Ive not seen a game he's dominated like some of the old school safties, and suddenly he's held in that regard. Seems inconsistent through his career.

He's especially been talked about lately like Ed Reed part 2 I don't get it.

39 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

24 hours 

FB_IMG_1611272352167.jpg

Very well said!  

Everyone who has anything to say about this game has said it.  It's up to the coaches and players now.

I just got back a bit ago from the mega Liquor Store around the corner here in Colorado Springs and after the checkout girl was done I said,

"I'm ready for game day now darling, GO BILLS"!

As I left to a chorus of "Go Bills" from the other customers I just smiled!

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Am I crazy to think that the honey badger is overrated?

I mean he's a good player and all but two other teams have not re-upped him. Ive not seen a game he's dominated like some of the old school safties, and suddenly he's held in that regard. Seems inconsistent through his career.

He's especially been talked about lately like Ed Reed part 2 I don't get it.

If we set out to attack and expose him it can be done.

20 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Kind of just hit me— tomorrow is the biggest Bills game I will have experienced in my adult life. 

Same as me. Was born in 1990 so missed all the SBs. (Well was too young to remember them anyways)

Enjoy it sir! 

This is definitely a surreal time, especially for us who didn’t get to experience watching the bills in the early 1990s.

• Like (+1) 2