AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

19 minutes ago, balln said:

tony kornheiser doesnt "know how buffalo scores.....have enough offense....its just diggs"

WTF - confirms these guys dont watch the games

his name is Josh Allen......

Yeah, a team that scores over 500 points facing top D's doesn't know how to score.

Just goes to show why no one watches ESPCNN any more.

• Agree 2

22 minutes ago, Beast said:

I have a gut feeling we get a special teams AND defensive TD this week.

I'm feeling it, too.  Dunno about two non-O scores, but . . . I just have this feeling that we are ready to roll.  I expect a couple of forced turnovers.  Can't wait to see what McD and Frazier put together. 

• Like (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

I have concerns about the health of Cole Beasley and how much he can truly bring to the table this Sunday.

We really need production from Cole to extend drives etc. 6 receptions is about what I am hoping for.

Also Gabriel Davis needs to provide something too.

Beaz seems to be fine. Last game had less to do with injury and more to do with ravens doubling him a ton. That is major respect. I doubt the Chiefs will do that or be able to do that and leave other guys more open. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, balln said:

tony kornheiser doesnt "know how buffalo scores.....have enough offense....its just diggs"

ROTFLMAO!

Basic math

Josh Allen has 4544 passing yards.

Stefon Digg has 1535 receiving yards

Therefore, 3009 of those passing yards were received by....someone else

Josh Allen has 37 passing TDs this season.

Stefon Diggs has 8 receiving TDs this season

Therefore, 29 of those passing TDs were received by...someone else

🤷‍♂️:beer:

(I wish I thought Spagnuolo and Reid were as clueless)

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Beaz seems to be fine. Last game had less to do with injury and more to do with ravens doubling him a ton. That is major respect. I doubt the Chiefs will do that or be able to do that and leave other guys more open. 

I could be wrong but

I don't think KC's slot corner is as good as Humphries

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Just had a random guy at the pizza joint I was getting takeout at say he’s pulling for the Bills.

have had many such encounters here in Louisville. 

Had a guy at work - huge Steelers fan- who I haven’t talked to in about a year email me today out of the blue and said he’s on the Bills bandwagon and hopes they win the whole thing. 

• Like (+1) 3

One interesting fact...not only is the Bills v Chiefs a week 6 rematch, but so.is the Pack v Bucs.  Strange right.

We all know Chiefs won our prior match-up, but so did the Bucs.

For those who are superstitious, like me, a Pack win early will feed my superstitious confidence...so let's go Pack and obviously Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Just had a random guy at the pizza joint I was getting takeout at say he’s pulling for the Bills.

have had many such encounters here in Louisville. 

Had the same thing happen at the gym yesterday here in Atlanta . I was wearing a Mafia mask and the kid recognized it and said the same thing. I think a lot of people are pulling for us now that Reid got his. We are the true Underdog Fanbase left. I hope in 2 weeks, 2 days, and 2 hours from now we are no longer “lovable losers”. 

• Like (+1) 6