AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

47 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I got a feeling it is going to be like a "Ben Roethlisberger" type of game for mahomes, where he limps every 2nd play and the announcers gush about how tough he is.

Even after he throws 3 picks? ;) 

His toe made him do it ;)

• Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I got a feeling it is going to be like a "Ben Roethlisberger" type of game for mahomes, where he limps every 2nd play and the announcers gush about how tough he is.

Maybe they'll come up with a new stat "touches" like they did with "hits" the game Bruschi came back

• Like (+1) 2

I have concerns about the health of Cole Beasley and how much he can truly bring to the table this Sunday.

We really need production from Cole to extend drives etc. 6 receptions is about what I am hoping for.

Also Gabriel Davis needs to provide something too.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just have a feeling McDermott is hanging every prediction and quote like this in the locker room

I saw a snippet of this the other night on NFL network and was shocked nobody was talking about it. Probably because most of the of the talking heads agree. 

5 minutes ago, balln said:

tony kornheiser doesnt "know how buffalo scores.....have enough offense....its just diggs"

WTF - confirms these guys dont watch the games

his name is Josh Allen......

I caught the end of that: “I just don’t Know how Buffalo scores”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just have a feeling McDermott is hanging every prediction and quote like this in the locker room

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Honestly with this game I was mostly just happy they made it this far because that's at least as far as I thought they should go. So yeah I obviously have been hoping we'd win but I haven't been stressing about it like the other games. But ***** like this just makes me want our team to kick the ever loving crap out of them.

• Agree 4

35 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

I have concerns about the health of Cole Beasley and how much he can truly bring to the table this Sunday.

We really need production from Cole to extend drives etc. 6 receptions is about what I am hoping for.

Also Gabriel Davis needs to provide something too.

We are definitely hobbling into this game at critical positions...