AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

25 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

And this guy wonders why he gets trolled by Bills Mafia. :doh:

He's so high on Lamar Jackson, yet he picked the Bills to beat the Ravens. Does he think the Bills are a better all-around team than the Ravens, except at QB?

right. Then kellerman asserted that he was already there and that evil succubus of a moderator acted like she was appalled by that notion.... these freakin people...

Edited by Stank_Nasty

I'm really liking the fact that every single "expert" is picking the Chiefs, even the ones who generally like the Bills and JA, like Chris Simms.  I like the Bills as the hunter instead of the hunted...Has anyone seen any national "expert" who's picking the Bills in this game? 

Edited by mannc

43 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

He's so high on Lamar Jackson, yet he picked the Bills to beat the Ravens. Does he think the Bills are a better all-around team than the Ravens, except at QB?

Stephen A is a moron. As is all of ESPN. They all watch about 30 seconds worth of Bills highlights a week and come up with their idiotic takes. I’ll continue to root for ESPN to continue their spiral down the drain of irrelevance. 

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

I'm really liking the fact that every single "expert" is picking the Chiefs, even the ones who generally like the Bills and JA, like Chris Simms.  I like the Bills as the hunter instead of the hunted...Has anyone seen any national "expert" who's picking the Bills in this game? 

Buffalo vs Everybody isn’t just a catchy slogan. It couldn’t be more deadly accurate 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

If he doesn't, he should.

• Haha (+1) 1

I wonder how many times it will be said “What a warrior Patrick Mahomes is to take the field today, just one week from his devastating concussion” 

I’m sure Nantz and Romo will mention it a minimum of 5-6 times before the end of the first quarter. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

What's the status of Watkins and CEH?

Questionable.  As are Breeland (didnt see anything that he cleared protocol yet), Fenton, and Bell (although he didn't practice all week and exp to sit).

CEH limited practice all week with his ankle/hip, I dont think we will see him tow the rock nearly as much if he plays.  Likely Williams timeshare

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I wonder how many times it will be said “What a warrior Patrick Mahomes is to take the field today, just one week from his devastating concussion” 

I’m sure Nantz and Romo will mention it a minimum of 5-6 times before the start of the first quarter. 

FTFY

• Haha (+1) 3

19 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I.Need.That.Hat

It went on sale at shoponebuffalo.com today and sold out right away

• Sad 4