AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

10 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

C2C9B78F-0B6A-4FA1-A9CB-931EFC508E87.jpeg

Wait, is this an effing joke? Bass has been on the injury report for a while now with a hand injury and practicing in full for a few weeks now. 

WTF could be going so wrong with his hand that we would need a back up just in case? Is it the beetus, is he going to lose his hand? 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Wait, is this an effing joke? Bass has been on the injury report for a while now with a hand injury and practicing in full for a few weeks now. 

WTF could be going so wrong with his hand that we would need a back up just in case? Is it the beetus, is he going to lose his hand? 

Didn't PS kicker get signed weeks ago? You know so if Covid took out Bass we wouldn't be kickerless.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Mango said:

Nothing is going wrong.

Beane and McDermott are incredibly meticulous and prepare for all possibilities. Just like the Kenny Stills and Devonta Freeman signings, this is a "just in case" move, so that you have players up to speed, through COVID protocols, and ready to go if needed.

Nothing to see here. 

27 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Well I cant stand Richard Sherman, but he was on Collinsworths PFF podcast and predicted Allen would have the game of his life in the pocket as well as off script and pull out the win. I think he's probably still shell shocked from MNF. I generally dont like hearing anything from him but i guess just this once....

meoCznhXLSwgK1E1d9A=

You should probably get used to hearing form Sherman, since he'll be the Bills' CB2 next season 😝

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Process said:

Stephen A this morning. Allen has to win this game to be in the same conversation as guys like Lamar Jackson. Lmao.

And this guy wonders why he gets trolled by Bills Mafia. :doh:

He's so high on Lamar Jackson, yet he picked the Bills to beat the Ravens. Does he think the Bills are a better all-around team than the Ravens, except at QB?

4 hours ago, eball said:

Wrong.  They know that Bills Mafia will go ape-s-h-i-t over this kind of stuff, just like you and others are confirming.  They get more clicks/follows from this and probably actually believe only a fraction of what they say.  It's scripted -- when are fans going to realize it?

Then again, professional wrestling continues to enjoy popularity, and I'll never understand that either.

It's entertainment, that's why.

Same thing goes with movies and television shows. Those are all scripted.