AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

11 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

I'm getting old here, wasn't that the end zone drop vs CLE in 1989 1st round playoff game?

You're right. The bad memories sort of cohere into a toxic sludge in a part of my mind I try to avoid. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

uh ya. it kinda does. how a team has played down the stretch usually gives you a good idea of trends or where they are lacking.....

this would be like saying "The bills havent been able to run the ball for a month now. but that doesnt matter now"..... it does.

Like I said, thanks for posting the stats because they’re interesting. And I fully agree that how teams are playing over a particular stretch going into a particular game can be indicative at times. 

I won’t belabor my point except to say they have absolutely no bearing on anything because each game and each matchup contained therein is a unique event. 

26 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

So heres a stat for you compliments of Colin Cowherd....

Since the bye, in week 12, the Bills redzone defense is ranked #1 in the league. In that same span KC's offense is ranked 26th in the redzone..... keep it in front of you. make them EARN it. They've had trouble finishing inside the redzone for almost 2 months now.

Trading FGs for TDs is the key to victory

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Like I said, thanks for posting the stats because they’re interesting. And I fully agree that how teams are playing over a particular stretch going into a particular game can be indicative at times. 

I won’t belabor my point except to say they have absolutely no bearing on anything because each game and each matchup contained therein is a unique event. 

fair enough. i'll just say i think its a pretty bad point. we keep stats and rankings for a reason. they can paint broad pictures and blueprints for us. strengths and weaknesses are real things. i think we can both agree we hope this trend holds true.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

Has anyone seen an update on Clyde Edwards-Helaire?

Just that he’s limited in practice.  Even if he’s a go, I suspect it’ll be mostly Darryl Williams with a few doses of Clyde.  Williams has been playing well and Reid trusts him. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, eball said:

Wrong.  They know that Bills Mafia will go ape-s-h-i-t over this kind of stuff, just like you and others are confirming.  They get more clicks/follows from this and probably actually believe only a fraction of what they say.  It's scripted -- when are fans going to realize it?

Then again, professional wrestling continues to enjoy popularity, and I'll never understand that either.

Pretty sure I just said we need to accept it, not go apecrap... I don't interact with them or give them clicks.

30 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That is hilarious. Also would be terrifying. Maybe there is a sense of security being in your Honda Cr-V (or whatever), but you are basically stuck between 100 other CR-V's that might want to ram into you repeatedly. You can't just drive over an animal the size of an SUV to get away. 

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dead serious, if my family and friends wouldn't wear Bills jerseys to watch me play in the AFC Championship game, I wouldn't give them any tickets. They can buy their own at that point. That is seriously messed up. 

2 favorite parts about that video. Love that Belichick made it slamming the phone. Also love the lady smoking in the stands. What an era

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1

Well I cant stand Richard Sherman, but he was on Collinsworths PFF podcast and predicted Allen would have the game of his life in the pocket as well as off script and pull out the win. I think he's probably still shell shocked from MNF. I generally dont like hearing anything from him but i guess just this once....

meoCznhXLSwgK1E1d9A=

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2