AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, r00tabaga said:

Everyone saying that we gotta keep up with KCs offense.

They forget we scored more points than them this year, playing vs teams w better Win %, undefeated against top 10 defenses, etc....
Screw KC AND the media!

-Buffalo vs the World-

Bill's attitude going into this game needs to be, can KC keep up with us.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Is any reporter going to ask about Gabe Davis or Vernon Butler. 

I guess not. 

I guess its more important to revisit 37 years ago when McDermott was a boy watching football on TV. 

They already know their status, look at the injury report. McD doesnt comment on injuries further than that, you should know this by now. We will know if they practice or not today. 

6 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

They already know their status, look at the injury report. McD doesnt comment on injuries further than that, you should know this by now. We will know if they practice or not today. 

Exactly. He has always played that card quite well. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

He commented on Diggs and Beasley.

because they have practiced and everyone in the world knows they are playing sunday lol. Any card he can keep close for as long as possible, he repeatedly has. Davis and Butler are those cards this week. 

5 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

because they have practiced and everyone in the world knows they are playing sunday lol. Any card he can keep close for as long as possible, he repeatedly has. Davis and Butler are those cards this week. 

Yup, exactly and Andy Reid is obviously doing the same. We won't find out for 100% certain if PM is going to play, even though most think it's a good chance. But if he does happen to get ruled out, we/nobody will know til the last possible minute. Which I don't blame him. Coach MCD would do the exact same.

Although it likely won't make much of and issue regarding the Bills since they are practicing/game planning on PM playing anyway. If the unlikely scenario he doesn't, I'm pretty sure the Bills can fairly easily adjust for Henne.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

the other interesting thing about this game is seeing which weather service ends up being right.

NFL weather is still predicting very little chance of rain. 

http://nflweather.com/en/game/2020/ conf-championships/bills-at-chiefs

And still 2 days away. So I wouldn't put much stock into any weather report til about Saturday evening.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Agreed— or at least by Saturday morning. I think we should know by then. 

We are close enough to the game now to know what the weather is going to be like, for the most part.

At game time it will be in the upper 30s (F) with some drizzle and light rain on and off.  

Local weather guys always know what's going on best in their area.  I've been watching NBC, CBS, and ABC local affiliates in KC this week.  They're all talking about the game time weather.

I did the same thing with Channels 2, 4, and 7 in Buffalo last week; the Buffalo weather people were spot on.

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

What gives you this impression?

Stills, maybe, but that is just based on Davis not practicing at all this week. 

I don't get the Freeman whispers I have read on the board this week. Did I miss a Singletary or Yeldon injury?

I have no proof, but I get the sense that McD is a big loyalty guy when it comes bringing guys up from the PS last minute. If a player has been grinding for him for an entire season, that is the player that is getting the call more often than not. Freeman would have to be embarrassing Williams, Yeldon, etc. daily before he gets the nod. 

• Agree 2