AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

I could be wrong, but I don't think Bart Scott has ever picked the Bills in any scenario. I wouldn't expect it this week, but it goes way back, with him being downright disrespectful at times. I wonder why.

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Stephen A this morning. Allen has to win this game to be in the same conversation as guys like Lamar Jackson. Lmao.

At this point we all just need to accept that people just hate the Bills for some reason. I truly don't think a Super Bowl win would change anything. For some reason, Buffalo having success or being the best is unacceptable and illegitimate.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Process said:

Stephen A this morning. Allen has to win this game to be in the same conversation as guys like Lamar Jackson. Lmao.

It doesn;t matter what he says. Josh beat Lamar in their only playoff matchup. Until the opposite happens, Josh > Lamar. (I love Lamar)

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Process said:

It's just funny. All year bills get praised as one of the best teams in the league, and Allen as an MVP candidate. Get to the playoffs and it's like the regular season never happened. 

as mentioned before, there are many picking the Bills to win...everyone just likes to focus on ones that are not. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

At this point we all just need to accept that people just hate the Bills for some reason. I truly don't think a Super Bowl win would change anything. For some reason, Buffalo having success or being the best is unacceptable and illegitimate.

Wrong.  They know that Bills Mafia will go ape-s-h-i-t over this kind of stuff, just like you and others are confirming.  They get more clicks/follows from this and probably actually believe only a fraction of what they say.  It's scripted -- when are fans going to realize it?

Then again, professional wrestling continues to enjoy popularity, and I'll never understand that either.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Process said:

But even if Allen wins this game and the Super Bowl he still won't be in the same conversation as the great Sam Darnold :)

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, eball said:

Wrong.  They know that Bills Mafia will go ape-s-h-i-t over this kind of stuff, just like you and others are confirming.  They get more clicks/follows from this and probably actually believe only a fraction of what they say.  It's scripted -- when are fans going to realize it?

Then again, professional wrestling continues to enjoy popularity, and I'll never understand that either.

Absolutely spot on.  This is what all media have become in the internet and social media age, it's all about the clicks.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Process said:

Statements and conversations like that are just waste of time talking head topics; these guys need to fill a lot of air time.

They are also designed to outrage at least half the audience.  Which always seems to work well here when these things are brought up at this forum.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Process said:

It's just funny. All year bills get praised as one of the best teams in the league, and Allen as an MVP candidate. Get to the playoffs and it's like the regular season never happened. 

Now a threat that all of that regular season hype just might be true :) 

45 minutes ago, Process said:

Everyone saying that we gotta keep up with KCs offense.

They forget we scored more points than them this year, playing vs teams w better Win %, undefeated against top 10 defenses, etc....
Screw KC AND the media!

-Buffalo vs the World-

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1