AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Davis must have completely forgot when a 9-7 jags team, in their 2nd year of existence, went into mile high and beat a 13-3 Broncos team he was part of. They were MASSIVE favorites... If I were him I’d probably try and forget it as well. 

That’s why I keep saying it’s like these guys have never watched a postseason in the last 40 years. 

They don’t have anyone who can cover Diggs.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

lost to the Chiefs in 66' and lost to the Bengals in 88' (thats the one you are referring to). So technically we are 4-2 

Well, technically the '66 game was the AFL Championship as the AFC was not in existence.  The Bills are 2-1 in the AFL Championship and 4-1 in the AFC Championship.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I live just north of Boston.  The local radio talking heads give the BIlls Zero chance of beating KC.  Even if PM is out,  Henne will eat us alive.  They refer to this season as a fluke, and that we have zero talent.  It’s beyond stupid talk.   It’s either their blind hatred of the BIlls, or the fact that they just cant believe its not them and cant accept the fall of the empire.  Their scenarios kill me-if we just gave Brady 25 million per year that BB would just ‘Go Get” a ton of weapons for him and we would easily win the Super Bowl.   As if its that easy to do, that Brady didnt want out, and that BB can get any player,  anytime he wants.   They even say that the cap is irrelevant because BB can just work around it so money should never be the issue.  Silly stuff but so fun to listen to the meltdown.  As we get closer to Sunday their chatter is getting dumber!

Go Bills and lets shove this win right down their thoats!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I remember that game so vividly. After we lost, it wasn't even really a let down. You just knew that next year would be our year. 

Until it wasn't.  The Bickering Bills showed up early in '89, then got it together in time to make the playoffs before Ronnie Harmon was on the take and blew the WC game at Cleveland.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, eball said:

Until it wasn't.  The Bickering Bills showed up early in '89, then got it together in time to make the playoffs before Ronnie Harmon was on the take and blew the WC game at Cleveland.

But after that, it was really on to be our year the next year ;)

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

That’s the key question.  Was just watching the Football Outsiders conference championship video preview and they basically said, you either trust the data and pick Buffalo, or believe that this season doesn’t matter and the Chiefs can just flip a switch to turn into the 2018-19 version of themselves, which analytics has never seen happen.  The non-analytics media seems to believe this to be the case.  The smart money seems to be on Buffalo covering if not winning outright.  Also I’m nervous.

Here is the Football Outsiders analysis...

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/game-previews/2021/afc-championship-preview-2021

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Process said:

Stephen A this morning. Allen has to win this game to be in the same conversation as guys like Lamar Jackson. Lmao.

Oh my....that's about as dumb as Cowherd saying they should postpone the game if PM can't go. My goodness! Yeah because Lamar has accomplished so much smh

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1