AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Scott Pioli on Total access right now. 

Question: What will it take for the Chiefs to beat the Bills.

Answer: I dont think it takes a whole lot.....

WOW.

I saw it and thought the same thing. Why even show up right? Unreal. It’s like they don’t watch football. Nothing but an echo chamber. 

7 minutes ago, Magox said:

Murphy will set the edge better and if you remember he got two sacks against Watson in last year's playoffs.  He has the experience, we need to be able to stop the run and he is more likely to help us achieve that.

So, you say go with Murphy?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

WOW.

Love it. If we win it makes it all the sweeter 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

"just take away diggs".....

ya ok.

Right. As if all the other top defenses we’ve played haven’t tried that. I think the Rams were the only people that limited his impact earlier this year and he still had a TD on Jalen Ramsey. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

WOW.

LOL 

I mean, that's one of the most ridiculous takes I've heard.  Well, except Bradshaw taking the Ravens by 9, and then the Saints by 17, in the same weekend.   

I get "KC will likely win" (though I disagree), but "I don't think it takes a whole lot?"

I'm tellin' ya - I can't wait for the game. I watched the replay of the 1st mach-up last night - worst game I've seen us play since the Orton years, and we were down 6 with 5 minutes to go.  Bring on the Chiefs.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Bills of Boston said:

They all talk about the Chiefs like it’s them doing what the Bills are doing to teams THIS YEAR... yes, KC has 3 years of examples to go on.. let them keep on keeping on

media wise

see ya Sunday 

They also talk about the Bills like they got lost and somehow stumbled into the AFC Championship game accidentally 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Right. As if all the other top defenses we’ve played haven’t tried that. I think the Rams were the only people that limited his impact earlier this year and he still had a TD on Jalen Ramsey. 

right. so take him away(nobody has in 2 months).... then watch our all pro slot eat... or our 1000 yd wr from last year thats finally healthy will get his....

"take away diggs". Is there a more lazy analysis? Good Lord.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

They also talk about the Bills like they got lost and somehow stumbled into the AFC Championship game accidentally 

Thats exactly how the coverage has been all week. In depth discussion about the Bucs, Pack, and Chiefs.... oh ya the bills are playing too i guess, but just take away diggs.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

right. so take him away(nobody has in 2 months).... then watch our all pro slot eat... or our 1000 yd wr from last year thats finally healthy will get his....

"take away diggs". Is there a more lazy analysis? Good Lord.

Thats exactly how the coverage has been all week. In depth discussion about the Bucs, Pack, and Chiefs.... oh ya the bills are playing too i guess, but just take away diggs.

This is exactly what you said, lazy. Games we've won where Diggs didn't put up insane numbers, Allen still got it done. Guys like Beasley and Davis didn't just run routes and nothing else. From listening to some of these guys, you'd think Diggs had 4000 yards receiving of Allen's 4500 passing

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

This is exactly what you said, lazy. Games we've won where Diggs didn't put up insane numbers, Allen still got it done. Guys like Beasley and Davis didn't just run routes and nothing else. From listening to some of these guys, you'd think Diggs had 4000 yards receiving of Allen's 4500 passing

You’d think the fact that Allen completed TD passes to 13 different receivers and tying that NFL record in the process would have better informed some of these talking heads. Most of them are too lazy to conduct any in depth research though, so I’m not surprised.

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Thanks for putting this up.

I know this guy is hit or miss, and the bits need tighter editing, but some good chuckles in this one.

I further realize it's the running schtick, but gotta give bonus points for playing multiple characters, Peter Sellers-like.