AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

57 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

When Allen throws a long ball in Arrowhead, will the ball be affected more by the 11 mph wind or the rain?

At 11 mph the wind and rain will perfectly offset, resulting in multiple dimes being chucked all over the KC defense. Trust me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

59-56 in double OT?? If that happened, pretty sure I wouldn’t survive to see the Bills actually play in the SB

I guess he wasn't content to predict a winner he wanted to predict one of the greatest AFC Championship games of all time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Skip Clueless expects Josh Allen will dominate the Chiefs this Sunday!! | Bills vs Chiefs

It looks like Skip Bayless finally has come to the realization that Josh Allen is elite.  Begrudgingly but he’s come around.   

48 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think Beasely alluded to it yesterday in his media session that the Ravens were sending coverage his way and he didn’t care if that opened things up for others on the outside resulting in no catches (which it did, and it did). The fact he was out there made them use Humphrey on him a lot instead of Diggs. The chiefs have a good slot corner but he’s inexperienced... 

Beasely has taken over the crucial Watkins decoy role

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Beasely has taken over the crucial Watkins decoy role

Watkins is still a decoy till this day. 

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

The best thing I heard all week was from Coach MCD saying it starts with him and needs to be a better coach this week. 

I think he is dialed in completely and will have this team ready. Let's hope they can go out and execute his plan. 

The thing he said that scares me is that there needs to be more balance on offense and that Saturday against the Ravens was way out of balance. 

I hope the Bills don't overcorrect Sunday and go conservative. 

They have to throw. A lot. 

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

image.thumb.png.95ffe251d2636de209278205c6e39e10.png

Buffalo -vs- Everybody, Baby!  Got the Hoodie!

59-56 for a final, but some how we get out of the 1st overtime, with either only 2 field goals scored, or no scores. Geez.

Edited by wagon127

23 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Watkins is still a decoy till this day. 

The thing he said that scares me is that there needs to be more balance on offense and that Saturday against the Ravens was way out of balance. 

I hope the Bills don't overcorrect Sunday and go conservative. 

They have to throw. A lot. 

Much agreed. I think we will sprinkle a few more runs in this go around- as opposed to like 18 straight pass attempts or however many it was.  But I think we continue to do what we do best and that is throw. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

riiiight that’s why he had 7 receptions in the Colts game

Was being sarcastic FWIW

• Thank you (+1) 1

Where is this national media idea that the Chiefs have a better defense than we have coming from?

There are literally no normal or advanced analytic stats where the Chiefs have a better defense than we have in pretty much any aspect. Not total yards, not passing yards, not rushing yards, not yards per play, not in 3rd down defense, not in sacks, not in turnovers, not in passer rating against, etc etc etc...

Bills are 12th in defensive DVOA at -2.2% and Chiefs are 22nd in 4.9%, so not even there...

Everyone talks about how bad the Bills Defense is against the run, but we allow fewer rushing yards than they do! 119 to 122 yards allowed per game.

About the only thing you can point to is they have allowed 13 total fewer points over the course of the year, which amounts to 0.8 fewer points a game. Wow...huge difference there.  Offset by us scoring almost 2 points per game more than they do.

So I have no earthly idea where this notion of KC boasting some great defense or better defense than we have is coming from because is simply doesn't align to any basis in reality. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

16 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Slightly o/t, but great reaction vid...representative of thousands of WNY homes last Sunday.

Young woman & dad, Ravens game, well-edited. I searched: don't believe been posted. Only one ref to her on board.

Pressed for time, skip to 9:45 for TJ interception. But stick w it until the end. Worth it.

I didn't cry after the game, but gotta admit I cried... watching her cry.

Thanks for sharing this, she's great.

• Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Where is this national media idea that the Chiefs have a better defense than we have coming from?

There are literally no normal or advanced analytic stats where the Chiefs have a better defense than we have in pretty much any aspect. Not total yards, not passing yards, not rushing yards, not yards per play, not in 3rd down defense, not in sacks, not in turnovers, not in passer rating against, etc etc etc...

Bills are 12th in defensive DVOA at -2.2% and Chiefs are 22nd in 4.9%, so not even there...

Everyone talks about how bad the Bills Defense is against the run, but we allow fewer rushing yards than they do! 119 to 122 yards allowed per game.

About the only thing you can point to is they have allowed 13 total fewer points over the course of the year, which amounts to 0.8 fewer points a game. Wow...huge difference there.  Offset by us scoring almost 2 points per game more than they do.

So I have no earthly idea where this notion of KC boasting some great defense or better defense than we have is coming from because is simply doesn't align to any basis in reality. 

Because it is national guys or people who haven’t really paid attention and drive their takes from narratives they read or heard. I heard a national guy say that the Bills defense now isn’t as good as it was in week 6. Seriously I’m not going to make it 3 more days. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1