AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

WHOOO CAREESSSSSSS

the weather outside is weather 

I care because I don't want the damn weather playing a factor in the game.  Say what you want about all the injuries we had in the 1st matchup, but the game was played in a downpour for 60% of the game and it was obvious to the casual observer that it effected Allen and the Bills offense a lot more than it did Mahomes and the KC offense. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Buffalo4Life01 said:

I care because I don't want the damn weather playing a factor in the game.  Say what you want about all the injuries we had in the 1st matchup, but the game was played in a downpour for 60% of the game and it was obvious to the casual observer that it effected Allen and the Bills offense a lot more than it did Mahomes and the KC offense. 

Maybe....  Josh Allen's shoulder issue and wearing a brace had more of an impact then the rain?

I am all for beautiful weather, but if not, then it is up to the team to prepare to play in that type of weather. Soaking footballs in water, or just playing in sprinklers lol. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tuel Time said:

Who cares? A lot of us. That's why we talk about it a lot. Because we care lol

yea thats my point, waste of dam time, we all heard how bad the weather was going and how much snow there would be alllllll last week and how the snow would give the edge to the Ravens. How did that work out? lol. 

Worrying about something that changes constantly is DUMB. Both teams also have to play in it. Its pointless. Glad ya'll concern youselves with dumbsh!t. Its annoying to the rest of us. 

• Dislike 5

4 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

yea thats my point, waste of dam time, we all heard how bad the weather was going and how much snow there would be alllllll last week and how the snow would give the edge to the Ravens. How did that work out? lol. 

Worrying about something that changes constantly is DUMB. Both teams also have to play in it. Its pointless. Glad ya'll concern youselves with dumbsh!t. Its annoying to the rest of us. 

How is it dumb?  Today is Thursday.  The game is played in 3 days.  The chance for a dramatic weather shift at this point is slim to none.  Regarding the rain, as has been pointed out many times now, the Bills played much worse in it that did the Chiefs.  I thought that was pretty obvious.  Of course the brace effected Allen but I just get the feeling KC plays better in inclement weather.  I hope I'm proven wrong.  We are fans.  We discuss things that impact the game and there is nothing besides injuries that impact the game more besides weather!!

Edited by Buffalo4Life01
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

Simmer down my man lol, sip some coffee

I can't effect any part of this game, from the players, the conditions, the coaching, none of it. None of it is in my control. It doesn't mean I can't worry about things that will play a role in the game, like weather, the players, the conditions, the coaching.

Thanks for your input and your survey of "the rest of us". I apologize if our talk is annoying to you LOL

Have a great day. I hope weather doesn't affect it. :)

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo4Life01 said:

How is it dumb?  Today is Thursday.  The game is played in 3 days.  The chance for a dramatic weather shift at this point is slim to none.  Regarding the rain, as has been pointed out many times now, the Bills played much worse in it that did the Chiefs.  I thought that was pretty obvious.  Of course the brace effected Allen but I just get the feeling KC plays better in inclement weather.  I hope I'm proven wrong.  We are fans.  We discuss things that impact the game and there is nothing besides injuries that impact the game besides weather!!

You would think a team from WNY would or should be built to play in bad weather. If not Terry better get that new domed/retractable roof stadium built ASAP. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

You would think a team from WNY would or should be built to play in bad weather. If not Terry better get that new domed/retractable roof stadium built ASAP. 

I couldn't agree more.  We don't have the power running game and mauling o.line that The bills enjoyed with Thurman Thomas back in the early 90's.  That team actually seemed to play better in the rain and snow.  We are, at least for the moment, more of a spread you out and beat you with the pass team.  Much more of a finesse team than a power team.  I'd be fine with a dome.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

I've changed my thinking on this a bit. At the risk of further annoying PaaaaatMaaaannn, I will discuss.

I've always thought about the Orchard Park weather like an equalizer. Like these high powered offenses come play the Bills and are neutralized a bit in both gameplanning and execution due to the weather. Now that we have a high powered offense, I'm starting to think that other teams are hoping for bad weather to neutralize US LOL.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Updated weather forecast shows it will be overcast during the game with only a 1% chance of any precip and temps in the low 30s with light 10 mph winds...definitely a win.

http://www.nflweather.com/en/game/2020/ conf-championships/bills-at-chiefs

image.thumb.png.ca78e9c1590aa9fa523be4287ed94fe0.png

I would love for that to be the case!  But this is from the national weather service here which shows a 60% chance of rain showers:

Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 34F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

On a GMFB segment this AM they were talking about the game and the subject got to unanimous agreement how LOADED the Bills are at WR

Just two years ago:

2018: Zay Jones, Kelvin Benjamin, Robert Foster, Ray-Ray McCloud, Andre Holmes, Deonte Thompson, Charles Clay

Just stare at that for a minute and drink it in - it's just crazy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo4Life01 said:

How is it dumb?  Today is Thursday.  The game is played in 3 days.  The chance for a dramatic weather shift at this point is slim to none.  Regarding the rain, as has been pointed out many times now, the Bills played much worse in it that did the Chiefs.  I thought that was pretty obvious.  Of course the brace effected Allen but I just get the feeling KC plays better in inclement weather.  I hope I'm proven wrong.  We are fans.  We discuss things that impact the game and there is nothing besides injuries that impact the game more besides weather!!

Forecasts literally change an hour before LOL. And that is ONE FORECAST you are referencing, I can show you dozens of others that give a different interpretation of what the weather will be. THAT is why its pointless. The weather nerds and worry warts should go start a weather thread instead of bogging down pregame threads. Was annoying as hell last week, just as annoying this week. 

thats the last ill be saying about a pointless topic. 

• Dislike 2

1 minute ago, Tuel Time said:

I've changed my thinking on this a bit. At the risk of further annoying PaaaaatMaaaannn, I will discuss.

I've always thought about the Orchard Park weather like an equalizer. Like these high powered offenses come play the Bills and are neutralized a bit in both gameplanning and execution due to the weather. Now that we have a high powered offense, I'm starting to think that other teams are hoping for bad weather to neutralize US LOL.

You might be right. Didn't Josh mentioned something about getting a dome in Buffalo or that he wasn't a fan playing in bad weather? I could be wrong but I thought he mentioned something to that effect.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo4Life01 said:

I would love for that to be the case!  But this is from the national weather service here which shows a 60% chance of rain showers:

Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 34F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Not necessarily, night could mean overnight...because on the forecast for that day, it says AM showers.  There appears to be a window of time that will be precipitationless.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

Forecasts literally change an hour before LOL. And that is ONE FORECAST you are referencing, I can show you dozens of others that give a different interpretation of what the weather will be. THAT is why its pointless. The weather nerds and worry warts should go start a weather thread instead of bogging down pregame threads. Was annoying as hell last week, just as annoying this week. 

thats the last ill be saying about a pointless topic. 

I don't want to continue to argue with you about the weather.  Yes, of course forecast's change from day to day but OBVIOUSLY the closer you get to the game, the less likely it is to change with any kind of relevancy.  This is a football forum where we have the right to discuss these types of things and shouldn't' have to deal with posters like you who call people out and get all bent out of shape about it.  If it bothers you that  much, why not just ignore these posts and look for something else?

We are all Bills fans with differing point of views and that is what makes it so great.  The ability to discuss these types of issues without losing our cool or decorum.  That said, Go Bills!!

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo4Life01 said:

I don't want to continue to argue with you about the weather.  Yes, of course forecast's change from day to day but OBVIOUSLY the closer you get to the game, the less likely it is to change with any kind of relevancy.  This is a football forum where we have the right to discuss these types of things and shouldn't' have to deal with posters like you who call people out and get all bent out of shape about it.  If it bothers you that  much, why not just ignore these posts and look for something else?

We are all Bills fans with differing point of views and that is what makes it so great.  The ability to discuss these types of issues without losing our cool or decorum.  That said, Go Bills!!

Paatt lives under a permanent dark cloud. Weather-based discussions feel very personal.

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

Paatt lives under a permanent dark cloud. Weather-based discussions feel very personal.

I am most definitely one of the most optimistic and happy people you would ever have the pleasure of meeting baby! 

I am AMPED for Sunday and cannot wait for Josh to go out and display his game to the world. Finally put to rest the talk of "the bills should have drafted Mahomes". Gonna be EPCOT! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2