AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's not really the opposite take.  The Simms contention is that they can double Diggs and then we have no one behind him

everyone says that- to double diggs. You don’t think the colts and ravens did that? He still had over 100 yards and a TD.

The chiefs secondary also sucks outside of honey badger. In fact, I’ll take our entire defensive personnel over theirs, with the exception of Chris Jones ofc 

Edited by GETTOTHE50

6 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Slightly o/t, but great reaction vid...representative of thousands of WNY homes last Sunday.

Young woman & dad, Ravens game, well-edited. I searched: don't believe been posted. Only one ref to her on board.

Pressed for time, skip to 9:45 for TJ interception. But stick w it until the end. Worth it.

I didn't cry after the game, but gotta admit I cried... watching her cry.

Wow, she’s pretty awesome. Just subscribed to her channel and listened to a Q&A. Really like her!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

Rewatched the Bills vs Chiefs game, key things that stood out to me.....

#1 - As bad as the offense played as well as the run defense we were only down 10-13 with 1:18 left in the 3rd quarter.

#2 - Missed opportunities. (1)Missed FG right before the half after the Klein forced fumble on Kelce would’ve tied the game up 13-13. (2)The dropped INT by Josh Norman early in the 3rd quarter would’ve gave us the ball at our own 40 yard line. (3)The 3rd down stop on Mahomes scramble that should’ve been for either a no gain or a gain of 1 resulting in a 4th and 4 which the Chiefs kick the FG and the score is 10-16. Instead Mahomes picks up 4 yards with 3 defenders right in his face and gets it to 4th and 1...Chiefs go for it and score a TD.....20-10 Chiefs.

#3 - Zimmer, Cox Jr. , Klein and Norman got a lot of snaps in this game, I think that’s a huge reason why our run defense was as bad as it was.

#4 - Cody Ford was terrible in this game before leaving with a leg injury. The play before he got injured he whiffed on a block that resulted in his man tackling Moss for a loss on 3rd and short. We went for it on 4th and he got blown up on a Josh Allen sneak that resulted in Josh being stopped short, but we were saved by a penalty on us which gave us an opportunity to punt the ball instead of KC taking over in our territory.

#5 - The KC FG drive that increased the lead to 23-10......30 of those yards on that drive were helped by 2 uncharacteristic boneheaded personal foul penalties on White and Poyer.....defense imploded on that drive.

After rewatching that game I feel a lot better about Sunday night.

Cody Ford getting hurt has been addition by subtraction - he was the worst starter on the team and possibly the league before his injury.  He is close to busting out of the NFL if he doesn’t recommit to getting in shape and getting focused.

• Like (+1) 4

This game is going to come down to game plan/coaching adjustments as I think the teams are very evenly matched talent wise.

Reid is a master play caller and McD/Frazier are going to need a plan that they can adjust before halftime if need be.

If we can limit KC’s explosive plays I think we have a good chance of the W. Josh is playing excellent playoff football and I suspect he’s going to play to limit mistakes early and if he feels protected in the pocket, he’s going to light it up as the game goes on.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

This game is going to come down to game plan/coaching adjustments as I think the teams are very evenly matched talent wise.

Reid is a master play caller and McD/Frazier are going to need a plan that they can adjust before halftime if need be.

If we can limit KC’s explosive plays I think we have a good chance of the W. Josh is playing excellent playoff football and I suspect he’s going to play to limit mistakes early and if he feels protected in the pocket, he’s going to light it up as the game goes on.

My fear is kc always finds a way to come back. How many times have they been down big in games and they come back and win? Houston last year in the playoffs, the superbowl etc. The bills cannot let off the gas 

• Like (+1) 3

The game plan last game was actually perfect defensively even with all the rushing yards. The Chiefs had 13 points going into the 4th quarter before that TD run on 4th and 1. If our offense was on track that game we probably win that game. That had to be our worst offensive performance of the regular season.

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Steptide said:

My fear is kc always finds a way to come back. How many times have they been down big in games and they come back and win? Houston last year in the playoffs, the superbowl etc. The bills cannot let off the gas 

With the QBs left that should be realized by everyone. Never out of the game with any of these guys. Keep playing.

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to day.....put another way...This week is sooooooo long.

Don't get a lot of Shakespeare on the board. I used to have that entire passage memorized...

Strutting and fretting and whatnot.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, TheProcess said:

This is cool, but I’m a little surprised Wyoming isn’t lit up blue in this map. 

I'm impressed so many people even know where Wyoming is 😛 

• Haha (+1) 4