AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

36 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Here's my problem with that: Moving goalposts. 

First, primetime games are too big for him.  Last season: Win on Thanksgiving; Win vs Steelers.  This season: Win vs 49ers, Steelers, NE

OK but can he win in the playoffs?  Loss vs Ravens after leading into the 4Q; tie in the final seconds of the game.  Equal on turnovers; more passing yards, more rush yards, and more total yards offense than opposing QB => OH NO HE MELTED DOWN like our defense and the guys he was throwing to had nothing to do with it.  Win against Colts and Ravens. so now 2-1 in playoffs

Now those wins weren't OWN IT wins, he didn't light it up with a laser light show, only passed for 324 yds, 2 TD, no INTs, so he needs to do something else to show that the stage "isn't too big for him"

***** 'em.  ***** all those moving goalposts and everyone pointing at them.  Buffalo -vs- Everybody, Baby!

The stage isn't too big for him, and if we win or if we lose Bills will do it as a team.

i hear you. Maybe I didn’t phrase the point I was making quite right, or maybe I am changing it altogether—haha. Each of these games get bigger and bigger, and the experience in playing in them is so invaluable.

i don’t expect a young QB to go out and dominate or win in his first conference championship or super bowl. Most guys don’t. But with each step of growth in these big games, it’s so awesome for his long-term development. I am excited for him to get this opportunity to show his stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 pages in this thread so far, but I bet if you subtracted all of the “Guess what some talking head just said - agenda!” posts, it would drop to about 4 pages.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why we’ve become so media-obsessed as a society.  Who cares what somebody said?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

59 pages in this thread so far, but I bet if you subtracted all of the “Guess what some talking head just said - agenda!” posts, it would drop to about 4 pages.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why we’ve become so media-obsessed as a society.  Who cares what somebody said?

Because after we win the SB it will be priceless to see the look on the faces of all the haters and we all know who they are ..

GO BILLS BABY !!! 

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I love not having any sports channels. What is there to miss? I get all the highlights I want from theScore app and only ever hear what these 'experts' are saying when I see it plastered all over these threads. 

2 hours ago, Success said:

Our 1st matchup w/ KC is on replay right now.

First drive was a bad 3 & out; forgot about that.  Didn't look like us - 2 bad passes by Allen, followed by a beauty under pressure that hit Smoke's face mask and wasn't caught.  

Had to turn it off. Aikman/Buck were annoying me

Edited by Solomon Grundy

Watching that replay of first game and I didn't remember how awful we looked. The offense did nothing against a mediocre Chiefs Defense. We committed dumb personal fouls to keep drives alive, couldn't get off the field, Bass missed a FG to tie at half...... Jeez it was awful. We look like a different squad now. I like our chances Sunday to perform much better and win.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Watching that replay of first game and I didn't remember how awful we looked. The offense did nothing against a mediocre Chiefs Defense. We committed dumb personal fouls to keep drives alive, couldn't get off the field, Bass missed a FG to tie at half...... Jeez it was awful. We look like a different squad now. I like our chances Sunday to perform much better and win.

I'm watching it too. We've been awful - but it's a 6 point game with about 5 minutes left.

I'm really feeling a weird confidence for Sunday.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Was bored tonight so I traveled over to the chiefs fan forums to see what they had to say... It’s pretty hilarious just how uneducated they are about our team... To them this game is gonna be a walk in the park... There pretty similar to Pats fans in way.... Oh well come Sunday evening there gonna get front row seat on what Ruff Buff is all about.... Go Bills......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Mat68 said:

As the week goes on I expect Mahomes to play.  As the week goes on I expect Buffalo to win.  I think Buffalo wins pretty easily.  The second half is going to be a constant, Romo, you think this is when Mahomes takes over Jim?  It just never comes.  Maybe, I am over confident but I feel Baltimore was a tougher matchup.

I love your optimism but I don’t know how you or anyone else can come to the conclusion we win easily. The Chiefs are loaded and playing at home. They are the best team in the NFL and the defending champs until proven otherwise. Are they beatable....heck yes! We are going to have to play very well and score TD’s and our Defense is going to have to play well in all phases. If the season is any indication, this will be a 4th quarter nail biter. Just find a way to win, 1 pt, 3 pts, I don’t care how or by how much.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

Slightly o/t, but great reaction vid...representative of thousands of WNY homes last Sunday.

Young woman & dad, Ravens game, well-edited. I searched: don't believe been posted. Only one ref to her on board.

Pressed for time, skip to 9:45 for TJ interception. But stick w it until the end. Worth it.

I didn't cry after the game, but gotta admit I cried... watching her cry.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

Just now, Dukestreetking said:

Slightly o/t, but great reaction vid...representative of thousands of WNY homes last Sunday.

Young woman & dad, Ravens game, well-edited. I searched: don't believe been posted. Only one ref to her on board.

Pressed for time, skip to 9:45 for TJ interception. But stick w it until the end. Worth it.

I didn't cry after the game, but gotta admit I cried... watching her cry.

That’s Melody “Mel” Martin, an aspiring songwriter and musician who does cover songs and a bunch of parody songs about the Sabres She’s a lifelong Sabres and Bills fan and her reaction videos are awesome to watch. She’s a very knowledgeable fan who knows hockey and football. If Mel is happy, chances are we are all happy about the outcome.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1