AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

3 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I do not like the Bills in white.  This goes back to the 1960s.  Like the Blue tops.  Always.

Not sure why anyone thought they might be in blue tops..........unless it's a heat/sun issue the home team virtually always chooses the dark top.

On the road it's going to be white on white or white on blue for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I don’t think I can be objective listening to him anymore.   I’m annoyed by any, and everything, he says.  

Whether it’s droning on about inconsequential stuff that is only tangentially related to our team or his constant obsession with players on other teams or acting like Al Michaels is God... I just can’t with him anymore.  

Yesterday he asked Bulldog who he’d want to win the NFC “in a normal year”, because apparently the Bills being good cannot be normal.   And I know that’s me being petty, but he’s become that college roommate that started annoying you, and once you noticed how annoying they are, everything about their existence annoys you.  

My favorite Schopp memory and it is gross.  Driving on the I90  from the PA line I was behind him (Nice vanity plate on his car with his name). As I passed my daughter watched in disgust as he picked his nose.  We kept pace and he was at it for over a mile.  

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Not sure why anyone thought they might be in blue tops..........unless it's a heat/sun issue the home team virtually always chooses the dark top.

On the road it's going to be white on white or white on blue for the Bills.

Stating a preference.  Not that they had a choice. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

blood is boiling. watching nfl live. ALL year keyshawn has been hating on allen (way more than normal). Similarly Dominique Foxworthy, clinton yates too. "flavor of the month" get the f out.

also notice how media says gotta ignore bucs / pac previous meeting but HANGS buffalo for the first meeting and doesnt apply same take?

Thankfully orlovsky tried to make him look dumb....but then even keyshawn got pissed telling him to sit down

Edited by balln

2 minutes ago, balln said:

blood is boiling. watching nfl live. ALL year keyshawn has been hating on allen (way more than normal). Similarly Dominique Foxworthy, clinton yates too. "flavor of the month" get the f out.

also notice how media says gotta ignore bucs / pac previous meeting but HANGS buffalo for the first meeting and doesnt apply same take?

Thankfully orlovsky tried to make him look dumb....but then even keyshawn got pissed telling him to sit down

It’s been hard for me to get into any of the non-Bills centric game hype for Ravens or Chiefs.   Last week it was all about Lamar.   This week it’s all about Mahomes and his concussion.  

I like the GMFB & Chris Simms stuff, but outside of that, it’s all played out or straight up false hot takes.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, SCBills said:

It’s been hard for me to get into any of the non-Bills centric game hype for Ravens or Chiefs.   Last week it was all about Lamar.   This week it’s all about Mahomes and his concussion.  

I like the GMFB & Chris Simms stuff, but outside of that, it’s all played out or straight up false hot takes.  

i try not to get worked up, but its like totally obvious hes ignoring reality. so that points to some other reason hes discounting him

and our team is relevant in the AFC championship and thus will be on national coverage 

but i like being discounted and underdogs. even though we shouldnt

deep breaths 

24 minutes ago, balln said:

Well, you can take solace in the fact that Allen will be relevant in the NFL long after Keyshawn is booted by ESPN and watching from his couch. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Well, you can take solace in the fact that Allen will be relevant in the NFL long after Keyshawn is booted by ESPN and watching from his couch. 

ESPN put him on the morning commute radio. hes un listenable. its awful. who evaluates their on-air talent?

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, balln said:

ESPN put him on the morning commute radio. hes un listenable. its awful. who evaluates their on-air talent?

Something to think about, nobody commutes to work anymore. That used to be primetime radio talk, now it is where sports talk goes to die. Maybe somebody is paying attention? 

52 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Bills Mafia of Kasakhstan has a great take on this point:

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Practice was limited for everybody, that is how KC is getting around it. Not a great look in all honesty. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/20/andy-reid-patrick-mahomes-took-all-the-snaps-in-practice-and-feels-good/

Yep...not a good look at all. The rules for this a real clear...we see this every week...walkthrough practices you have to rate the players on the basis as if it was a full contact deal , and if so, would they have participated.

Edited by RichRiderBills

1 hour ago, balln said:

Wow. I just saw that NFL live segment. Keyshawn.... good lord. 

If Allen scored all 46 touchdowns this last month then sure, he’s the flavor of the month i guess. That’s just embarrassing on his part. And good on Orlosvky for not having it. 

Keyshawn is the one, heading into the Pitt game, that said we hadn’t beaten anyone yet. He literally explained away every win game against the teams with winning records up to that point. It was sad to watch. Orlovsky tore into him for that garbage take as well. 

• Like (+1) 1