AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hope he can play but Phillips played well. KC’s OL isn’t great. 

And Zimmer.  I focused on him several plays when rewatching and he really Impressed me.  He’s got nice power and explosion

1 minute ago, eball said:

Plus Horrible Harry is starting to step up and Zimmer has been a really nice find.

I had just edited and added that to my post

• Like (+1) 3

I know I shouldn't be (or maybe I should), but I am honestly more concerned about the weather than Mahomes' health.

He is going to play period, but man I would love a break on the conditions it appears we (both) are going to be seeing on Sunday night.

This is the only time I've wishe for the earlier game as the temperature and weather are supposed to be quite temperate that day.

• Like (+1) 1

If Mahomes was a full participant in a non-contact scrimmage, that's an indication he's in stage 4 of the 5 stage concussion protocol.  I'm betting he'll play against the Bills.

His turf toe may be a bigger issue.   Though he limped it did not seem to affect this running or scrambling in the Browns game.  Apparently it gets worse after 24 hours or so.

Who here has experience with turf toe and can speak to how it might affect Mahomes' game?  For example, will it affect his passing footwork?

2 minutes ago, Old Coot said:

If Mahomes was a full participant in a non-contact scrimmage, that's an indication he's in stage 4 of the 5 stage concussion protocol.  I'm betting he'll play against the Bills.

His turf toe may be a bigger issue.   Though he limped it did not seem to affect this running or scrambling in the Browns game.  Apparently it gets worse after 24 hours or so.

Who here has experience with turf toe and can speak to how it might affect Mahomes' game?  For example, will it affect his passing footwork?

Eric Wood said that they put a metal brace on your toe and while it will take care of the pain, you still appear to be limping

50 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Right?I cant ever see a scenario, as a rationale football fan, no matter how good the bills are, that i would just completely overlook a 13-3 squad thats coming into the title game on a 8 game tear.... From what i've seen, they're acting like the Chiefs are a lock while calling bills fans delusional just because we think we have a realistic chance of winning.... Theres some delusion going on for sure. but it aint on this side of the line.

The Chiefs are the favorites heading in and rightfully so. But its almost like they havnt watched a single postseason in their lives and the upsets that routinely take place... The Bills are 13-3 for cripes sake. its not like some 10-6 squad that just squeaked into the playoffs is coming to play them.

I know right.....I mean even if I was a Chiefs fan, or if the Bills went 15-1 or 16-0 while beating the breaks off teams, I would never overlook any NFL opponent. As you stated, and was the perfect term for it, a "rationale" fan knows any Sunday or game you could easily lose. Especially in the NFL.

I would get it a little better if they had the Jets coming to town to play them and it wasn't the playoffs. But to just basically write off and overlook a very strong Bills team in a playoff game no less is silly. Or definitely not "rationale".

I have heard a few ppl say the Chiefs fans are pretty decent when attending the game, also it's just the ones on that particular board that are rude, and think they are just unbeatable. I believe @Zerovoltz said even he doesn't do that particular board. Anyways, I certainly hope they are in for a rude awakening Sunday night.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Schopp is at it again. He said that Stefon Diggs would be jealous of Kelce's production over the second half of the season. He made some fantasy point and I threw up in mouth a little. Please show yourself out the door Michael.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

Gabe Davis 😭😭

I wouldn't have imagined it before the season, but Davis has become a crucial part of our offense.

When a play breaks down and Allen rolls out, the two guys he looks for are Diggs and Davis. If Davis is hobbled this game, it will negatively affect our passing game. I'm not saying we can't overcome it, given that we still have Diggs, Brown, Beasley, and McKenzie (and Stills?), but....here's hoping they're just being cautious and Davis is okay.

• Agree 1

Hilarious. Keyshawn Johnson just called Josh Allen the flavor of the month implying he is a flash in the pan and won’t keep playing at that level, and Dan Orlovsky about lost his mind. He went off on Keyshawn, and was praising Josh. 

it is funny to see the analysts who realize how good we are, reacting to the ones who seem to have a bias against the Bills. I have seen it a few times this week already. 

• Like (+1) 3