AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I have no feeling on this game. I know we could win, or we could lose. 

Honestly, I wouldn’t trade this success for anything at all, but I am beat. This has been a long long season and my emotions have been alllll over the place. Go bills!

I was very worried about Indy but never nervous about Ravens, I thought we matched up well with them.  As for KC, everyone's expecting them to win but I think we have a chance.  Mahomes is beat up a bit and the INDY and Raven defense is much better than KC's.  We can pass on these guys.

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I have no feeling on this game. I know we could win, or we could lose. 

Honestly, I wouldn’t trade this success for anything at all, but I am beat. This has been a long long season and my emotions have been alllll over the place. Go bills!

That's how I feel. To be honest , being thirty and not old enough for the glory days I'm just thrilled to be here, suffered a long time so this is just welcoming to me.. I want them to win it all obviously but emotionally Im drained and just going to enjoy the game Sunday 

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/17/2021 at 11:24 PM, Zerovoltz said:

1st thing that needs to be addressed here....The Chiefs defense is good.  This isn't the 2018 Chiefs D...it was good last year...it's good this year.  Ranked top 3 VS the pass, and if you minus out the week 17 game where we played all backups...KC was 6th best in total points....furthermore..KC LED THE LEAUGE in fewest receptions allowed to WR's.  

Tyrann Mathieu is every bit as good as you've ever heard or thought he was....and we have a kids playing CB named L'Jarious Sneed who does everything...he's the best CB you've never heard of...go look him up.  Baker had 200 yards passing today.  KC didn't get torn up by their run game either.  It was a good performance.

Also...I saw some talk here that Bashaud Breeland, one of our CB, was out during the game and went to concussion protocol....true...but again...go look at rankigns...ALL our CB are good.  Fenton was out today with an ankle..he'll be back next week.

CEH will be back.

Now, as far as Mahomes...what you might not have noticed was he RAN to the locker room on his own after leaving the feield...he didn't take a hit..but he was jerked by teh neck and kind of choked.  I'm not saying he wasn't concussed, but he came around pretty quick.  I expect him back.

Buffalo is a good team and belongs in the AFCCG...I am looking forward to it.  

As far as the Chiefs fan base....Internet Chiefs fans are.......pretty crappy.  As I said, I don't do Chiefs Planet...I am in some facebook groups...but 80% of the poeple on there....not the sharpest.

There is a major divide...seems like we have about 20% of our fans...who are super knowledgable and very gracious and would invite any bills fan to a tailgate and have beers....and then there are the internet fans.....75% of the fans you'd encounter at a Chiefs game at arrowhead would be good....the others are camaroheads....and they are ridiculed and denouced by the rest of us.  It is what it is.

I can't wait for this game....I of course want KC to win...but I can't express how pleased I am that after the trade, and then you guys getting Allen...how it's all worked out and now here in 2021 we are the top 2 teams left standing in the AFC....who would have thunk it?  Good luck this Sunday.....but GOOOOO CHIEFFFS!

I attended a game back in the 90’s at Arrowhead.  People were very nice to me and my friends (all wearing Bills stuff. We got beers food and good natured ribbing as we walked from our spot to the stadium. It was a great group of people.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 is gonna play, just like josh was going to play when he had his last time... 

1 hour ago, Turbo44 said:

I was very worried about Indy but never nervous about Ravens, I thought we matched up well with them.  As for KC, everyone's expecting them to win but I think we have a chance.  Mahomes is beat up a bit and the INDY and Raven defense is much better than KC's.  We can pass on these guys.

They play a defense like ours. They can take away the pass past the sticks where josh likes to go, and it’s going to mean josh has to take underneath early on. That’s where brownies made their comeback and almost won

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Guys, Mahomes is gonna play. Don't think for a second he won't. The NFL will put him in a wheel chair on the field if they need to. 

right. its getting really annoying to me that its such a topic on here and in other outlets of the media... he's playing. and i honestly wouldnt have it any other way.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

right. its getting really annoying to me that its such a topic on here and in other outlets of the media... he's playing. and i honestly wouldnt have it any other way.

It is obviously a topic but I haven’t seen anyone say they don’t think he will play, either here or elsewhere 

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It would suck, but he only played 33% of the snaps last week.  He got dinged up on the first drive and I think he only played in 1-2 series after he got hurt 

Both Phillips and Zimmer played really well last week.  If he’s out, it’ll hurt some,  but I don’t think it’ll be game breaking 

Edited by NewEra

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

It is obviously a topic but I haven’t seen anyone say they don’t think he will play, either here or elsewhere 

i've seen it discussed plenty. the last 3 days its been "can the chiefs win without him?" on major outlets. I think its a waste of air time. Lets hair about actual scenarios instead of one we know isnt gonna happen. I mean we have a whole thread here regarding it. i guess i just dont get the point of pages worth of discussion on it if we all realize he's playing.... but thats just me i suppose.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Twitter universe has alot of opinions/theorys. Lots of comments saying if he plays this week its crazy and nfl doesn't care about safety etc. Surprisingly some coming from cheifs fans, not just bills fans. 

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It would suck, but he only played 33% of the snaps last week.  He got dinged up on the first drive and I think he only played in 1-2 series after he got hurt 

Plus Horrible Harry is starting to step up and Zimmer has been a really nice find.

• Like (+1) 5