AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

48 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Damn not a fan of the white tops.  At least they got the blue pants with it.  Might have to edit my score prediction

In what world did you envision the Bills wearing blue jerseys on the road?  KC always wears red at home.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

One of us dropped our season tickets when before McD was hired

Fixed for accuracy.  Oh, and if you’re trying to play the “I’m a better fan than you” card to a guy who travels to games from North Carolina try something else.

• Like (+1) 1

The reporting on Mahomes continues to be pathetic.

Ian Rapoport:  "It doesn't matter if he has a concussion."

REALLY IAN?

"He's practicing today"  Please define "practicing" IAN, you moron.

Tell us what he's doing, what stage he's at.

KC appears to be getting healthy just in time for this game.  I hope the same can be said for our receivers.  we need all hands on deck!

CHIEFS INJURY UPDATE @Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Patrick Mahomes, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Sammy Watkins were all a part of Wednesday's practice. Reid said Thursday's practice is the big day

47 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I don't despise the designed runs for Allen.

I just don't want to see it 10-15 times.

I don't like the designed runs much but I hope he scrambles a lot in this game. Baker had a lot of success on roll-outs against KC and Josh is great when he does that. If there's nothing down field I hope he just takes off for the sideline and picks up a nice chunk of yards

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The reporting on Mahomes continues to be pathetic.

Ian Rapoport:  "It doesn't matter if he has a concussion."

REALLY IAN?

"He's practicing today"  Please define "practicing" IAN, you moron.

Tell us what he's doing, what stage he's at.

Agree but Mahomes is playing. It's not a secret. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo4Life01 said:

KC appears to be getting healthy just in time for this game.  I hope the same can be said for our receivers.  we need all hands on deck!

CHIEFS INJURY UPDATE @Chiefs coach Andy Reid said Patrick Mahomes, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Sammy Watkins were all a part of Wednesday's practice. Reid said Thursday's practice is the big day

1 minute ago, Buffalo4Life01 said:

Forgot to add that their corners, Breeland and Fenton, both participated today as well.   They will be as close to all hands on deck as they have been in quite some time it would appear...

1 hour ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

What's the point of even showing up? The KC Mayor is already making SuperBowl Victory Plans!

https://www.newsweek.com/kansas-city-making-super-bowl-victory-plans-two-games-still-play-1562814

Chiefs fans are worse. They literally see no circumstances in which they're not in the Super Bowl. I've read a lot of stuff from KC fans this week and they're all discussing who they'd rather beat in Tampa. I mean I know they should be confident because they have a great team but yeeeesh

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo4Life01 said:

Odds that Sammy makes it through that game without hurting himself again are slim to none. That said, he usually saves his best effort for this game and the super bowl. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, eball said:

Fixed for accuracy.  Oh, and if you’re trying to play the “I’m a better fan than you” card to a guy who travels to games from North Carolina try something else.

I also am in N.C. I used to go to a Bills game once a year, always home games. So I feel ya on that. I haven't been able to get there since 2004-2005 season due to a number of issues.

But you have seasons even while being that far away. So that's impressive.

There was a perfectly thrown 50 yard pass to the end zone 

19 minutes ago, Buffalo4Life01 said:

Just because they are practicing and will most likely play does not mean they are healthy. It probably means they are gutting it out due to the importance of the game.

4 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I also am in N.C. I used to go to a Bills game once a year, always home games. So I feel ya on that. I haven't been able to get there since 2004-2005 season due to a number of issues.

But you have seasons even while being that far away. So that's impressive.

I lived in Buffalo from ‘90-93 but kept my seasons (in Georgia, then NC) until 2017.  Rex was my breaking point.  I’ve thought about getting them again, but aside from this year’s crazy playoff scenario of limited seating I’ve always been able to buy the seats I wanted to the games I wanted to attend.

23 minutes ago, Buffalo4Life01 said:

Just want to point out that Reid also said Wednesday's practice was a light practice. Not sure how some may want to take that, but I took it as if it were a regular practice that those listed might not have participated.

27 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Chiefs fans are worse. They literally see no circumstances in which they're not in the Super Bowl. I've read a lot of stuff from KC fans this week and they're all discussing who they'd rather beat in Tampa. I mean I know they should be confident because they have a great team but yeeeesh

Right? I cant ever see a scenario, as a rationale football fan, no matter how good the bills are, that i would just completely overlook a 13-3 squad thats coming into the title game on a 8 game tear.... From what i've seen, they're acting like the Chiefs are a lock while calling bills fans delusional just because we think we have a realistic chance of winning.... Theres some delusion going on for sure. but it aint on this side of the line.

The Chiefs are the favorites heading in and rightfully so. But its almost like they havnt watched a single postseason in their lives and the upsets that routinely take place... The Bills are 13-3 for cripes sake. its not like some 10-6 squad that just squeaked into the playoffs is coming to play them.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2