AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

18 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

What's the point of even showing up? The KC Mayor is already making SuperBowl Victory Plans!

https://www.newsweek.com/kansas-city-making-super-bowl-victory-plans-two-games-still-play-1562814

The headline is a lot worse than the article

Its a bad look to answer the questions publicly but I'm sure these discussions have happened in buffalo in green Bay and in Tampa as well.

With the pandemic its less of a story because no one really knows what will happen with a huge championship win

Now if this was said in a normal year, yeah major bulletin board material

2 hours ago, Cray51 said:

From what I can see - Hill had a pretty pedestrian day (4 for 65).  I dont know if you will see much of a change from week 6's game plan.  Keep Mahomes from the deep ball, take care of Hill (White did an amazing job on him - 3 for 20), and hope Allen and the offense can scores points.

Remember, the game was 23-17 when Zimmer almost forced the ball out on CEH.  That was with an injured Allen and our offense wasnt nearly as good against the zone as we are now.

If the game is 24-21 in the 4th with a chance to win, I'm proud of our defense.

Per PFF Justin Zimmer had a game against the #Ravens DEF: 84.0 RDEF:76.6 PRSH: 71. Plus he was the second Bill closest to Taron on the Pick Six return - for a big man he was down field. 

Edited by BuffaloMatt
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, CapeBreton said:

I would love to see some designed runs for Allen this game. I know a lot of people here despise them but he’s good at it, let him rumble down the field. 

I don't despise the designed runs for Allen.

I just don't want to see it 10-15 times.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I feel better about it because the Bills are now past the "fear of failure" portion of the playoffs.

They won the two games they were "supposed" to win.

Now they are hopefully back to playing looser and more efficient and explosive on offense.

@eball gave me a ration of sh*t for saying the Bills offense was playing "tight" in the Ravens game........but Bills own employee Chris Brown repeatedly said the same thing yesterday on OBL..........it was relatively obvious that despite Baltimore playing a good game the Bills were leaving plays on the field that they were not in the regular season.   

Maybe they still play tight this Sunday but I think being the hunter instead of the hunted is still more of the comfort zone for this relatively playoff-inexperienced team.

You and I disagree on the definition of "tight" apparently.  And since when do you parrot Chris Brown -- whom I've heard you ridicule as "state radio" ad nauseum?

Josh was making "wow" throws early in that game and he hit Davis in the hands for what should have been a TD.  The deep shots were clearly affected by the wind.  I'm just not seeing the "tightness" you speak of.  There weren't any drops besides Gabe's.

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

Is anyone watching the Championship press conferences? It's surreal that we are one of the teams that will be part of it

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

NFL Network. They had the NFC press conferences with LaFleur and Arians. I'm waiting for them to d9 the AFC ones

@SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 minute ago, eball said:

You and I disagree on the definition of "tight" apparently.  And since when do you parrot Chris Brown -- whom I've heard you ridicule as "state radio" ad nauseum?

Josh was making "wow" throws early in that game and he hit Davis in the hands for what should have been a TD.  The deep shots were clearly affected by the wind.  I'm just not seeing the "tightness" you speak of.  There weren't any drops besides Gabe's.

If an EMPLOYEE OF THE TEAM feels he has the freedom to say unapologetically that the Bills offense played tight against Baltimore.......and Bills radio color man Steve Tasker agreed..........then I really don't see how me saying so is "trashing McDermott".

But by all means feel free to try to find McShade in everything I say.    Actions speak louder than words though, eball.   One of us dropped our season tickets when McD was hired.   😙

:devil: