AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

27 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I surprisingly feel quite a bit more confident about the Chiefs game coming up than I did with the Ravens game. The 3 teams that pretty much worried me the most and hoped if there was a way to avoid were Titans, Ravens, and Chiefs.

Of course chances were very slim of it happening but I definitely feel better/confident about playing the Chiefs than last week. Maybe it's because it's only Wednesday and that will likely change the closer it gets. Yeah that's probably exactly how it's going to go.

I feel better about it because the Bills are now past the "fear of failure" portion of the playoffs.

They won the two games they were "supposed" to win.

Now they are hopefully back to playing looser and more efficient and explosive on offense.

@eball gave me a ration of sh*t for saying the Bills offense was playing "tight" in the Ravens game........but Bills own employee Chris Brown repeatedly said the same thing yesterday on OBL..........it was relatively obvious that despite Baltimore playing a good game the Bills were leaving plays on the field that they were not in the regular season.   

Maybe they still play tight this Sunday but I think being the hunter instead of the hunted is still more of the comfort zone for this relatively playoff-inexperienced team.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 7

22 minutes ago, Rock'em Sock'em said:

In points, sure.  In total yards.... the Bills were the ones buried the last two games.  To be the best, you need to beat the best.  And that may happen this week and next.  Double everyone and also commit to stopping the run. They've got this.  Go Bills!

Points win games...not yards.  The last 2 weeks are a perfect illustration.  We lost the total yardage battle but scored more points...and we yet still live on!

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

I think Mckenzie is one thing Daboll is going to unwrap this game.  I'm looking for about 5 variations of the McKittrick jet sweep

I hope so. I thought the Ravens game was a perfect time for some Mckenzie action, get the LB's moving and get some easy yards across the middle with Diggs. Alas, it did not happen, so we'll see.

8 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

What's the point of even showing up? The KC Mayor is already making SuperBowl Victory Plans!

https://www.newsweek.com/kansas-city-making-super-bowl-victory-plans-two-games-still-play-1562814

I would love it if McD knew this.  We already know he has used other media articles/posts to motivate players.  Such as when he had the quote from Shermer before the Giants game last week where Shermer essentially said they weren't interested in Allen.  He had that up on the TVs on a loop in the locker room.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

What's the point of even showing up? The KC Mayor is already making SuperBowl Victory Plans!

https://www.newsweek.com/kansas-city-making-super-bowl-victory-plans-two-games-still-play-1562814

I really can't blame the KC mayor. The Chiefs are 24-1 over their last 25 games that are meaningful and Mahomes is the starting QB.

There is zero reason for them NOT to feel the upmost confidence let's be fair.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Bills-Jags 2017, Bills-Texans 2019...which was the third?

They lost to the Bengals in the 1981 divisional round but beat the Jets a week before in the 81 WC round. So a 1-3 record from what I remember wearing white over blue in the playoffs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I would love it if McD knew this.  We already know he has used other media articles/posts to motivate players.  Such as when he had the quote from Shermer before the Giants game last week where Shermer essentially said they weren't interested in Allen.  He had that up on the TVs on a loop in the locker room.

Tweet this at literally any Bills player, Poyer, Dion Dawkins, Jerry Hughes, any one of them.

19 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Not sure if this is funnier or the Tiger King crew renting a limo and preparing a party in anticipation of a pardon that didn't come.

• Haha (+1) 1