AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I’m sure that’s why he didn’t play.

Can’t wait to see how good he is!

He's a 4th option if he plays. But studying our offense I truly believe having more speed on the field will benefit all. I base that on the routes run by our top 2 WRs. Having another WR known for taking the top off defenses will put safeties in a tough spot. If Stills plays there will be a shot play called for him. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He's a 4th option if he plays. But studying our offense I truly believe having more speed on the field will benefit all. I base that on the routes run by our top 2 WRs. Having another WR known for taking the top off defenses will put safeties in a tough spot. If Stills plays there will be a shot play called for him. 

Mckenzie >>> stills.  We’ll find that out this offseason when they’re both free agents 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

Career TD’s

Diggs 38 ( six years)

Stills 37  (8 years) only 1 this year

Brown 31 (  8 years)

Stills if healthy can contribute to this offense a lot. To say he can’t is pretty ignorant.

Cole Beasley has 33 TD’s in 9 years

Damn your facts and keep them out of this here argument!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was listening to WGR this morning.  The Chiefs have a bottom of the league, maybe last, redzone defense.  They are also like 22nd against the run.

We need to move the ball methodically down the field and convert in the redzone.  Keep the ball out of Mahomes hands as much as possible.

I know its been a problem all year. I know it won't be fixed until the offseason but the Bills need to find a way to run the ball here. Allen will still need to throw for over 300 yards with 2 or 3 TD's and no turnovers as the passing game will still need to be explosive. But they are going to have to run the ball this week as well. If the Bills have a lead in the 4th quarter then keeping Mahomes on the sideline and killing the clock becomes very important. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was listening to WGR this morning.  The Chiefs have a bottom of the league, maybe last, redzone defense.  They are also like 22nd against the run.

We need to move the ball methodically down the field and convert in the redzone.  Keep the ball out of Mahomes hands as much as possible.

I get that, BUT,  KC used that method of keep-away against the Bills the first time around and it only served to keep Buffalo in the game.  If Reid had chosen to throw a bunch and keep feeding Kelce, etc.. i think KC would've been up by alot more.  They let us hang around.  That's what methodical and running does.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There is something about the way McD keeps talking about KC and their system/concepts that makes me think he might absolutely be locked in on how to slow them down...

...or he is totally off base and it will be brutal. Can't wait to find out Sunday Night!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I would love Mckenzie to play more. Being fast though doesn't mean you're a deep threat. There is an art in being a deep threat. Not all fast WR's can get open deep. 

I’m not talking about being a deep threat.  There’s more to being a wr than being a deep threat, unless your name is Kenny Stills

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have been thinking the same thing. I would absolutely LOVE Brady in the Super Bowl. It is my preferred scenario. My friends and family all think I am bonkers for feeling that way. Buffalo beating Brady would be so cathartic for the city and a perfect way to pass the torch to the Bills going forward. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I have been thinking the same thing. I would absolutely LOVE Brady in the Super Bowl. It is my preferred scenario. My friends and family all think I am bonkers for feeling that way. Buffalo beating Brady would be so cathartic for the city and a perfect way to pass the torch to the Bills going forward. 

I would rather the Bills face Brady than Rodgers. Rodgers is on a different level (QB wise) this year. GB is pretty much unstoppable. Stopping TB's offense would also be a challenge but its the easier matchup coming from the NFC.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

Also the fact that the SB is in Tampa...same as SB 25 (albeit different stadium).  It would exorcise a lot of demons.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

I would rather the Bills face Brady than Rodgers. Rodgers is on a different level (QB wise) this year. GB is pretty much unstoppable. Stopping TB's offense would also be a challenge but its the easier matchup coming from the NFC.

Match ups aside, beating Brady in a SB is my preferred result. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Playing devil's advocate for a moment.  Wasn't that the strategy every team tried to use against Mahomes this year?  The only game he lost was against the Raiders who just decided to go deep and go often.  I think a rushing attack, be it draws, WR sweeps, end arounds, or QB designed runs need to be a part of this game plan.

• Like (+1) 1