AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

33 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I'm not excited to listen to commentators bring up every 30 seconds the heroic mahomes coming back inches from death to lead the cheifs as the second coming of jesus.

Oh it’s coming. It will be nonstop Sunday 

54 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

They may hold back on Mahomes to a point.   Until the 4th quarter, then if they need to they take more chances.  Reid loves to throw surprises.  

Our defense was been getting better each week.  They will play a good game.  

We need to run the ball more than we did against Baltimore.  Take some load and pressure off of Allen.  

not sure, I think the priority is going to be scoring points, by whatever means.  Does seem like Cleveland got back into the game with short pass and run game. Effectively they got to 17-22 before Henne’s first full series. 

im guessing the bills Hope is to hold them to FGs on d with bend but don’t break d. 

in some way the teams mirror eachother except I like our de better and their running offense better. The rest is a push. 

24 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

not sure, I think the priority is going to be scoring points, by whatever means.  Does seem like Cleveland got back into the game with short pass and run game. Effectively they got to 17-22 before Henne’s first full series. 

im guessing the bills Hope is to hold them to FGs on d with bend but don’t break d. 

in some way the teams mirror eachother except I like our de better and their running offense better. The rest is a push. 

Bend but don’t break would be my plan. I’d key on kelce in the red zone and put Tre on Tyreek. About the only time you can even think of single coverage is around the red zone. I’d be worried about crossing routes with him there but that’s about the only route that would scare me. 
Try to get Mahomes off those two guys and let his third and fourth options try to score the tds. Easier said than done. I’m no coach so what do I know. 

1 hour ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I'm not excited to listen to commentators bring up every 30 seconds the heroic mahomes coming back inches from death to lead the cheifs as the second coming of jesus.

If that stuff bothers people not sure why they listen to the tv feed.

Listen to the Bills radio feed on the internet connected device you are using to access this site.

Only a 6 second delay.   Pause your tv and line it up.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

I believe someone started a thread on it, might give you a better idea.

I can't see too many people going though, just cause cost of tickets, covid etc.

Think you will be surprised.

I could count the Ravens fans at the stadium Saturday on one hand.

I am guessing there will be around 1,000 or more Bills fans.

There is just a contingent that loves to travel.    Some of them would much rather travel than come to a home game.    

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I am guessing there will be around 1,000 or more Bills fans.

There is just a contingent that loves to travel.    Some of them would much rather travel than come to a home game.    

I personally know at least 2 dozen folks going. Bet we surprise people and turn out 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I've always heard and read of the bills fans that travel. Thats why I was kinda curious, someone made a good point that at 16k it might get pretty loud. That would be cool if we had a good size bills crowd in their too though and make it a little harder for them also. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I am surprised there were any ravens fans at the game last weekend. I assumed that they would be pretty strict about not allowing tickets to be transferred in light of covid, etc. 

1 hour ago, Wyobills89 said:

I've always heard and read of the bills fans that travel. Thats why I was kinda curious, someone made a good point that at 16k it might get pretty loud. That would be cool if we had a good size bills crowd in their too though and make it a little harder for them also. 

Well we only sold them to season ticket holders didn’t we? Do the Chiefs have a similar policy? Otherwise yeah we gotta hope Bills Mafia turns out!

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Possibly ignorant question: do the Chiefs actually call designed runs for Mahomes?  I know he runs 3-4x a game on average for about 20 ypg...but I had the impression it's more an "OK, everyone's covered and you're leaving me space, so I'll get that first down" kind of thing.

I cant recall seeing too many designed mahomes runs...that playcall that got him injured was egregious by Andy Reid when he is clearly nursing a foot injury.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

They may hold back on Mahomes to a point.   Until the 4th quarter, then if they need to they take more chances.  Reid loves to throw surprises.  

Our defense was been getting better each week.  They will play a good game.  

We need to run the ball more than we did against Baltimore.  Take some load and pressure off of Allen.  

An ineffective running game puts more pressure on allen though...our rbs had 15 carries for 42 yards in the last meeting...thats a lot of 2nd/3rd and longs and that really was the story of the game.  I haven't had the heart to rewatch that game lol but im hoping with Allen's shoulder injury we were trying to force the issue on the ground 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This will be the 1st game all year where noise may impact the Bills offense. 16,000 fans. 

In watching their game Sunday, I don't feel their 16K equals the Bills' 6700. It looks like about half of them are in the upper deck, and they don't have metal bleachers to bang on. Yes, it will have some effects, but not like what we saw in Buffalo last Saturday. I think?

Edited by CSBill
  • Agree 1