AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401220401

Matchup Predictor
53% Buffalo 🦬 

According to ESPN's Football Power Index

note they had the Ravens as the better odds last week 

What probability of playing is assigned to Mahomes in that predictor, or does it simply assume he definitely plays?

If he's out, it's gonna be a lot higher than 53% in Bills' favor.

21 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

What probability of playing is assigned to Mahomes in that predictor, or does it simply assume he definitely plays?

If he's out, it's gonna be a lot higher than 53% in Bills' favor.

hard to say. W/o Mahomes the odds should favor the Bills by more is my guess 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Fred Slacks said:

His argument essentially is you want to see the best teams advance with all their weapons at full capabilities. Hard to argue. I mean look how good josh Allen had played this season in domes and good weather. 

I can't believe some people are sitting there going "hell yeah wind, snow, rain, sleet bring it on!!" when we have one of the best QBs in the league and it slows our own team down.

5 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

This is where I am at. I really don’t like a lot of those chiefs players. But Mahomes is great. 

this may not happen, but it would be great to have his status determined and hopefully confirmed ASAP.  I think the uncertainty over his condition is going to just detract from the run-up to what should be a great game. 

There is almost zero chance Mahomes is going to miss this game.  

The Bills need to prepare for Mahomes. Chad will not add any unique skill to the position that they need to account for.

Is he more mobile, does he have a better arm?

Prep for Mahomes and if it is Chad cheat towards stopping the run and blitzing off the edge/nickel ashe is a fairly stationary target.

Not sure why the Browns dropped back into a soft zone that allowed Chad to ramble for a first down. I would have brought the heat to force a quick throw underneath or to bring him down.

Their coaching seemed a bit slow to adjust throughout the whole game.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I rewatched some of that game today and I'd completely forgotten how in the game we were. I remembered the end where we scored so we were down just one score and our D was unable to stop them getting into FG range to ice it, but my memory was that they never looked threatened by the Bills.

I forgot we missed a FG at the end of the first half that would have tied it. We also committed some stupid penalties that allowed them to continue drives we would have stopped. We also went for it on 4th and short and failed on a QB sneak which we usually convert (it didn't matter anyway as there was another flag on Buffalo). 

If this team plays smart and as disciplined on D as they did against the Ravens, we could really shock them

• Like (+1) 7