AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

3 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Hmm questionable... I think just moving back too quickly trying to get up and momentum made it look awkward. But good eye there!

Yeah - agreed. No idea - just looked a little suspect

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, cv05 said:

I'll be interested to see if Milano shows up on the injury report tomorrow. Look at about 50 seconds - he looks a little unsteady on his feet after a hit to the head, maybe a concussion?

hard to say. Maybe just an odd way of getting up. 

we’ll have to see the injury report 

38 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

I didn't say it needed to but was responding to the poster about the head hitting the turf, when it didn't. that is all.

Thanks for playing :)

I swear you and I talk the same language English 1.0 and 2.0  It just takes an extra post for us to clarify each other lol

6 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Um, we have posters like that here.  

You're saying that we have posters here that curse in every post and think the Bills can't be beat? Please point this person out. I'm not saying it's perfect here. Like any forum there's so people that set out to be annoying but not to this level. Go see for yourself. They told a Bills fan to get aids and to F off

59 minutes ago, Logic said:

Just wanted to point out that, despite the "it's just a pinched nerve" talk, Mahomes IS in concussion protocol, as confirmed by Andy Reid this afternoon.

Also we just don't know Mahomes concussion history. Athletes coming up through HS and college often have more than what is reported. Protocols are tightening up, but many could easily fly under the radar.

We all know that once you get a couple, it does not take a lot of torque or a big hit to get another.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Just wanted to point out that, despite the "it's just a pinched nerve" talk, Mahomes IS in concussion protocol, as confirmed by Andy Reid this afternoon.

This will be the protocol.....

Neurologist - What team are you playing this week? 

Mahomes - Apple

Neurologist - The Big Apple as the only team in NY.  He's fine.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 17
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Thank you!  You and I are apparently the only ones bringing this little detail up.

They can lie all they want about how he get got into the protocol, but if he's in it, he's in it.  And he will have to adhere to its guidelines.

KC can still fudge his progress and clear him to play after Stage 5, but the independent neurologist assigned to the team has to still clear him beyond that.

He also has to move methodically through all the stages of the protocol.  

In theory, there is no way he should be practicing as normal on Wednesday, for example.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2