AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

4 hours ago, gobills404 said:

That place is like 10% football talk, 40% saying the chiefs are unbeatable, and 50% personal insults.

By far the worst message board in the NFL.

Fans on this board are at least semi-civilized and knowledgeable. 

On chiefs planet someone will insult you saying they hope you die of aids or they saw your mom walking a street corner.

I'm not joking. It has to be the level of education 

I'll first comment on weather.

Saw how it affected the game Saturday & yep that will be a crucial factor on Sunday.

Frankly Saturday it affected Buffalo & Allen all night.  He thought he can throw long and just could not.  This allowed the defences to constrict the field and takes away from his strength.

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/mo/kansas-city

So yes will be watching the forecast all week.

As for KC, I do want Mahomes healthy.  We saw Huntley move the ball and seen it before, a let down playing back-ups.

Don't want the Bills backing into the Superbowl & then hearing "But if Mahomes had played" or the worst case scenario "The Bills blew their chance at a Superbowl birth, Henne leads Chiefs to victory".  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 10

24 minutes ago, Magox said:

So all the NFL talk is not about the Bills winning but of the Raven's shortcomings.  Frustrating for fans but most likely added fuel for the Bills players.  They thrive off of this.

In almost every game though the talk is always why one team lost, not why the other team won. Playing the blame game on tv makes for more debate and better tv, that’s all

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The guy they have labeled as the Chiefs (Chong Li) ends up destroying the guy labeled as the Bills (Ray Jackson). We really needed to be Jean Claude (Frank Dux) in this scenario or we're Chong Li, the guy getting beat up is CLE and KC is Ray Jackson 

Man, Bloodsport was such a good movie 

Edited by Bills1717
  • Agree 1

Bring on the Chiefs.

Sick of the little man mindset of hopefully we can get it done, it was a good season regardless. 

No way, Daboll trusted Allen to gun all game against a the #2 defense on Saturday. 

The Chiefs have a middle of the road defense. 

I trust this staff and team to play their guts out Sunday and feel confident. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

Why do I have no idea if sarcastic or not.

WHere else doc you want me to talk about the Bills (and don't say a "wall" or my "multiple personalities"...???😜 

weather... mahomes...football!

I heard Kurt Warner on NFL Gameday Rewind last night he believes that every play off game should be held in a dome stadium so there is no out side interference due to weather related stuff like the wind at the Ralph this week end but i think that's BS !! 

The NFL game starts out side played in the mud, rain, wind, & snow or what ever else mother nature could dish up in Buffalo/Green Bay and other places that's called Home field advantage i don't want the NFL to be nascar every body has the exact same equipment that sucks .

Warner felt that the Ravens by his statements would have beaten the Bills if they were inside in a 70 degree climate controlled dome who knows maybe alls i know that our Bills over came those exact same difficulties as the Ravens and had a better Defensive game plan so Kurt stop the whining it doesn't look good on you !! 

I hope the Bills don't get a dome if every team had a dome stadium there would have been no Ice Bowl no Snowvertime game ! If all of us in life thought the same had all the same knowledge and the exact same equipment to perform life in general it would be a pretty blah zay existence so let it go Kurt !! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Bring on the Chiefs.

Sick of the little man mindset of hopefully we can get it done, it was a good season regardless. 

No way, Daboll trusted Allen to gun all game against a the #2 defense on Saturday. 

The Chiefs have a middle of the road defense. 

I trust this staff and team to play their guts out Sunday and feel confident. 

Yes Daboll did, but any throws that required an arc, were affected by the winds.  Also looked like Davis was hobbled & Beasley no where close to 70%. 

8 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Yes Daboll did, but any throws that required an arc, were affected by the winds.  Also looked like Davis was hobbled & Beasley no where close to 70%. 

I disagree with all our fans on Beasley.

He wasn’t targeted outside of Allen’s one wide throw towards the sideline, so what replays were you seeing of him limping around?

Beasley said himself that he felt much better going into this game than the Colts game.

Davis was 100% going into the game and got landed on during his attempt at the TD in the end zone. Looked like he had a Charlie horse the rest of the game. He’ll be out there Sunday.

15 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Big thing is what level of concussion was it

In the tent he was told to go back to the team room just like josh was told 2 years ago

But on the field mahomes looked way worse not my specialty but reading in the medical journal looked like a level 3 dizzy can't stand at all had to be helped to his feet very woozy

Last night on Fox one of the announcers said he was woozy because he was “chocked out”  during the hit. When you watch the hit, the guy does wrap around his throat. 

28 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

By far the worst message board in the NFL.

Fans on this board are at least semi-civilized and knowledgeable. 

On chiefs planet someone will insult you saying they hope you die of aids or they saw your mom walking a street corner.

I'm not joking. It has to be the level of education 

Disagree, this is a great place and I love it here. 

25 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I'll first comment on weather.

Saw how it affected the game Saturday & yep that will be a crucial factor on Sunday.

Frankly Saturday it affected Buffalo & Allen all night.  He thought he can throw long and just could not.  This allowed the defences to constrict the field and takes away from his strength.

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/mo/kansas-city

So yes will be watching the forecast all week.

As for KC, I do want Mahomes healthy.  We saw Huntley move the ball and seen it before, a let down playing back-ups.

Don't want the Bills backing into the Superbowl & then hearing "But if Mahomes had played" or the worst case scenario "The Bills blew their chance at a Superbowl birth, Henne leads Chiefs to victory".  

There isn’t a “let down” playing backups. There is a lack of film prep when a QB comes  into a game for the first time. That’s why you sometimes see backups have some early success and then crash in subsequent games. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, T master said:

I heard Kurt Warner on NFL Gameday Rewind last night he believes that every play off game should be held in a dome stadium so there is no out side interference due to weather related stuff like the wind at the Ralph this week end but i think that's BS !! 

The NFL game starts out side played in the mud, rain, wind, & snow or what ever else mother nature could dish up in Buffalo/Green Bay and other places that's called Home field advantage i don't want the NFL to be nascar every body has the exact same equipment that sucks .

Warner felt that the Ravens by his statements would have beaten the Bills if they were inside in a 70 degree climate controlled dome who knows maybe alls i know that our Bills over came those exact same difficulties as the Ravens and had a better Defensive game plan so Kurt stop the whining it doesn't look good on you !! 

I hope the Bills don't get a dome if every team had a dome stadium there would have been no Ice Bowl no Snowvertime game ! If all of us in life thought the same had all the same knowledge and the exact same equipment to perform life in general it would be a pretty blah zay existence so let it go Kurt !! 

Yes, common knowledge is that an elite running team would obviously be more disadvantaged by heavy winds than an elite passing team.  Of course... Kurt Warner, spot on....

((read this post as dripping with sarcasm))

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nick the Greek said:

Last night on Fox one of the announcers said he was woozy because he was “chocked out”  during the hit. When you watch the hit, the guy does wrap around his throat. 

I've never seen anyone get "choked out" in football, especially in a play that fast.

However what it looked like to me, was he got hit in the back of his head (base near neck).  Not to speculate, but like boxing, that is very dangerous area to have force applied.  This could be a concussion, or other head injury.

All we know, Mahomes got up and was super unstable for a few moments.  Then ran into the locker room.  Mahomes is one tough dude, he tried to come back into the game when his kneecap was dislocated last year too.

Concussion/head issues are super volatile, vary person to person.  Those side affect symptoms take time to settle in and wear off.  We will wait and see, but it is concerning anytime you have a head injury and hope that said player can recover long term.