AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I find myself just staring at this schedule and the cold, hard facts it displays.😲

For all the team records and new League standards we’ve set -and they are bountiful!, having now tied the most wins at 15 is the most remarkable for me. The fantastic ‘64 team was 13-2 including the title game. Twice during the Levy era, we were 15-4 including playoff games & SBs. With 2 more games possible, this impressive mark of excellence will fall with just 1 more win.

LOOK AT ALL THE GREEN!!

1C8EB356-AC81-4DC7-BF50-BB75DF4F581F.jpeg

I was thinking about that too.

17-3 sounds pretty good to me.

And that 17 would then include wins over Mahomes (maybe) and Rodgers or Brady. I suppose I am getting ahead of myself, but what else am I meant to do this week?

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Except that it's not the team's call.  The team doctor makes a recommendation and then the player is looked at by the independent neurological consultant.  

I agree but I believe the wheels get greased in this situation.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Don’t forget 1967 title game or whatever to go to SB I lol.... we’ll definitely see all of those. 

Don’t forget ‘92 Season Divisional Playoff victory. We’re 2-1 vs KC in playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Ole attention seeking Skip Bayless tweeted he’d still take Baker over Josh Allen. He’s trying to still the troll crown from his Fox cohort. 

He picked Baltimore, Cleveland, Rams and TB. The guy is too fake.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Logic said:

It's hard to say. They're so busy telling people to die of AIDS, go ***** themselves, die in a fire, and down-voting any Bills fan comment (even if it's mature and valid and non-troll-ish), that it's hard to glean any actual football opinions. From what I could tell, they think the Bills pose no real threat whatsoever, and that Bills fans are delusional for believing that the Bills defense was responsible for the poor Ravens performance.

Truly, it's a vile cesspool of ignorance, vulgarity and immaturity. It's easily the worst set of fans I've seen all year, visiting every opponent's message board at least once leading up to the game. I'm not trying to clutch pearls here. I'm for good smack talk as much as the next sports fan. What they've got going on over there? Pretty much the worst of the internet. 

I would've assumed Chiefs fans had a little more class and intelligence. That forum indicates otherwise.

Girl at my job is married to a chefs fan. Him and his chefs fan friend are complete trash. They are both abusive to their wives and children, just scumbags in every way. Police are constantly at their house or our job because of them.

They’re my most hated team mostly because their fans are complete trash 

• Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Logic said:

It's hard to say. They're so busy telling people to die of AIDS, go ***** themselves, die in a fire, and down-voting any Bills fan comment (even if it's mature and valid and non-troll-ish), that it's hard to glean any actual football opinions. From what I could tell, they think the Bills pose no real threat whatsoever, and that Bills fans are delusional for believing that the Bills defense was responsible for the poor Ravens performance.

Truly, it's a vile cesspool of ignorance, vulgarity and immaturity. It's easily the worst set of fans I've seen all year, visiting every opponent's message board at least once leading up to the game. I'm not trying to clutch pearls here. I'm for good smack talk as much as the next sports fan. What they've got going on over there? Pretty much the worst of the internet. 

I would've assumed Chiefs fans had a little more class and intelligence. That forum indicates otherwise.

It is a vile place. I've tried reading to see what the opinions on the game are but it's a waste of time. Literally every football related questions is answered with "we'll kick their ***** asses because we have Mahomes".

I also noticed a hell of a lot of the hardcore fans there joined in 2020

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Um, we have posters like that here.  

Eh if you stay away from PPP this place is pretty decent. Some bholes. Some casual racism. Some keyboard medical experts. Could be much worse though...

Edited by Billschinatown
  • Like (+1) 1

The Chiefs are the defending Super Bowl champions, and finished with the best record in the NFL.  

If I was a gambling man, it would be very difficult for me to put money on any other team to win it all.

At the same time, I don't understand the narrative that Kansas City is some unstoppable dynasty.  They haven't beaten a team by double-digits since November 1.  Over the last 2+ months, they have scraped out every game by the skin of their teeth.  They seem to go long stretches where that explosive offense looks flat and uninspired.  Don't get me wrong.  Patrick Mahomes looks like a player who could win multiple rings during his career.  But so did Aaron Rodgers, who is still chasing #2 at 37 years old.  Russell Wilson will be in his 10th year next season, and still hasn't gotten his second.  

If the Bills put together a complete game on Sunday, they can certainly walk away with the victory.

• Like (+1) 2

All I know is they beat the browns by 5 we beat the ravens by 14 in a horrible wind storm. 

The divide isn't what people want you to believe. No guarantee CEH or Mahomes plays but even if they do we have a legit chance. It's more of a game we fit anyways, colts/ravens actually had the ideal team structure to beat us.

• Like (+1) 1