AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

This is a very difficult game for the Bills to win. It's the match up we all have been waiting for. We are clearly a different team since week 6. Our game plan has to change. I believe we have to be more aggressive on both sides of the ball. Play to win. Pressure Mahomes ans swarm to the ball. Take some deep shots and we'll timed screens. Last game Josh was pressured throughout. Really had no time to throw. Their pass rush was outstanding today. A decent run game will help. Lwts go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

Completely ignoring the Mahomes is questionable next week narrative.  He will play and likely play very well.  It would be good if the Bills pack-up and send their A game to KC on both sides of the ball.

Another tough challenge but I do not have that sense of dread I had going into week 6.  I’m really happy about that. 

GameDay Final Top-5 plays, Bills get 2 of the 5:

#3) Taron 101-yard interception return

#2) Bills Mafia 1-handed grab on Stefon Diggs bomb up the stairs (seriously)

#1) Chad Henne 13-1/2 yard scramble on 3rd and 14 (seriously)

• Eyeroll 1

Remember the Bills were also playing the Chiefs during all that COVID crap and didn't know which way was up.

I would expect a supremely focused team this time around with the SB on the line.

The Bills kept the first game a one score game for the most part while playing their worst ball of the season.

Hopefully that changes too.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Mr. K said:

This is the team we all know Buffalo would have to beat. If the Bills are lead by Josh and Company into this game with the poise and charisma dare I say charoise of Gibran Hamden they can put up the numbers. Shutdown the middle of the field they've been leaving open in every playoff game. Give them the outside and force them out to stop the clock as much as possible. Forget two possessions in the first half. Rehab boys and bombs away.

Ahhh, a Hamden reference! Surprising with the low post count that you would remember the “ Chroise” but impressive nonetheless . Great job! 

• Like (+1) 1

This is a great match-up.  I actually debated before today if it might be better for the Bills to get the Chiefs - we can run a track meet w/ anyone.

That's probably irrational, but you really never know in the playoffs. I think that team is beatable and if I was a Chiefs fan, the Bills are the last team I'd want to face.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I’m expecting Mahomes to play.  there’s no way he’s sitting this one out.

But between his head/neck and his hurting toe, maybe he won’t be the scramble threat he usually is. i would take that.

So the independent evaluators are going to clear him if he is not ready?  This is exactly why the player and team do not make the decisions.

8 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Pretty f'in cocky for sure.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336394

Matter2003 was putting in some work and being respectful and they pretty much just pissed on everything they said (with the exception of one person on their board).

Wow - they ARE cocky!

"If you get Allen flustered, he makes mistakes."  I mean, is there a QB who does NOT make mistakes when they get flustered?  Isn't that an integral part of being flustered?

8 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Pretty f'in cocky for sure.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336394

Matter2003 was putting in some work and being respectful and they pretty much just pissed on everything they said (with the exception of one person on their board).

I don't post on other teams boards, but I do browse them. I though a solid number of you all were tools; but man, that is definitely something over there. Maybe its the football mixed with Missouri? Like Akron/Jamestown on meth?

I’m just questioning how serious that foot injury is?

We are all guessing how exactly Mahomes concussion came about. Consensus is so far the whiplash affect, he was rag dolled around the neck down to the ground and yanked on.... then Coach Reid said it was nothing, he passed all tests. But he was ruled out, sure thing Andy!

If that’s the case.... maybe his foot was worse than we expected and now that will all be masked by the concussion. Which 90% think he will 100% play next week.

His foot!!!!! That’s the question.

Edited by CEN-CAL17