AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

It's hard to say. They're so busy telling people to die of AIDS, go ***** themselves, die in a fire, and down-voting any Bills fan comment (even if it's mature and valid and non-troll-ish), that it's hard to glean any actual football opinions. From what I could tell, they think the Bills pose no real threat whatsoever, and that Bills fans are delusional for believing that the Bills defense was responsible for the poor Ravens performance.

Truly, it's a vile cesspool of ignorance, vulgarity and immaturity. It's easily the worst set of fans I've seen all year, visiting every opponent's message board at least once leading up to the game. I'm not trying to clutch pearls here. I'm for good smack talk as much as the next sports fan. What they've got going on over there? Pretty much the worst of the internet. 

I would've assumed Chiefs fans had a little more class and intelligence. That forum indicates otherwise.

maybe now we know why @Zerovoltz goes to other boards

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

I wouldnt have wanted to face that backup for Balt the whole game... seems like he was focused and threw accurately. Maybe same circumstance with Chiefs backup

Lol you serious? The Chiefs starter is the best QB in the league. I will gladly take our chances with their backup regardless of focus level. But I think we all know, Mahomes is going to play.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Lol you serious? The Chiefs starter is the best QB in the league. I will gladly take our chances with their backup regardless of focus level. But I think we all know, Mahomes is going to play.

slightly tongue in cheek....more of a dont underestimate the backup warning

33 minutes ago, Logic said:

It's hard to say. They're so busy telling people to die of AIDS, go ***** themselves, die in a fire, and down-voting any Bills fan comment (even if it's mature and valid and non-troll-ish), that it's hard to glean any actual football opinions. From what I could tell, they think the Bills pose no real threat whatsoever, and that Bills fans are delusional for believing that the Bills defense was responsible for the poor Ravens performance.

Truly, it's a vile cesspool of ignorance, vulgarity and immaturity. It's easily the worst set of fans I've seen all year, visiting every opponent's message board at least once leading up to the game. I'm not trying to clutch pearls here. I'm for good smack talk as much as the next sports fan. What they've got going on over there? Pretty much the worst of the internet. 

I would've assumed Chiefs fans had a little more class and intelligence. That forum indicates otherwise.

I don't mind smack talk myself. But the issue is if you join another teams forum you get banned while they can run rampant. Hence just don't post on their site. 

Edited by Starr Almighty

This is the team we all know Buffalo would have to beat. If the Bills are lead by Josh and Company into this game with the poise and charisma dare I say charoise of Gibran Hamden they can put up the numbers. Shutdown the middle of the field they've been leaving open in every playoff game. Give them the outside and force them out to stop the clock as much as possible. Forget two possessions in the first half. Rehab boys and bombs away.

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Looks probable that Mahomes will play next week. Reid downplaying the idea that Mahomes was concussed.

https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-qb-patrick-mahomes-evaluated-for-concussion-following-big-hit

Anything can happen.  They go into the protocol for a reason.  I hope he plays but only if he's actually cleared.  Don't want him less than his best and don't want him to risk his health either.

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Looks probable that Mahomes will play next week. Reid downplaying the idea that Mahomes was concussed.

https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-qb-patrick-mahomes-evaluated-for-concussion-following-big-hit

I saw the image. Glassy eyes 👀 = concussion.  

The Bills will have to plan for both. 

but Chad Henne?  

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

I don't care what Reid says. He won't show the Mahomes card. Mahomes was clearly concussed. Watch the play. He was glassy eyed and dazed. His own teammates were helping him off the field. They were even calling for the team doctors. My guess is he will play and the standards might be covertly covered up. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

They need him to play but he was clearly concussed so of course that is going to be downplayed. Love to see how this concussion protocol works.

Just now, newcam2012 said:

I don't care what Reid says. He won't show the Mahomes card. Mahomes was clearly concussed. Watch the play. He was glassy eyed and dazed. His own teammates were helping him off the field. They were even calling for the team doctors. My guess is he will play and the standards might be covertly covered up. 

They are supposed to have an independent doctor clear him. If they play him and he is still scrambled one good hit and he is back into the Shadow Realm.

• Like (+1) 1

Well next weeks postgame national headlines are already written.

Chiefs win with Mahomes: He overcame the concussion and pushed his team to victory

Chiefs lose with Mahomes: he was clearly not the same player and would have won if it wasn't for the concussion

Chiefs lose without Mahomes: They would have won the game if Mahomes was healthy

Chiefs win without Mahomes: (you can write whatever you want here because it shouldn't have happened with the bills playing the way they are)

Edited by The Wiz
  • Vomit 2

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

they can’t cover it up.  Everything you wrote to that point is spot on.   The team doctors are independent evaluators and I know the team doc fir tampa.  He takes a risk for multi million malpractice if he plays with his e v a l.

this is early and we’ll find out by Friday.  I wouldn’t worry about it. As it’s pointless.  If we win, this will be our best win if the year, and prepare yourself as everyone will pick against us, amd I mean everyone.