AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Andy Reid just said Mahomes just had the wind knocked out of him. I wouldn’t be so quick to assume coach is going to be so altruistic. 

Ya OK. Not saying he won't play next week, but he Def had more than the wind knocked out of him. Dude couldn't even stand straight 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

Naa from what i see Chiefs fans are quite the cocky bunch they think us Bills fans are all trash and the team can not win no matter who plays at qb cause thier head coach is god. 

I took a quick look at some message boards and that is a great summery. Im sure it just the board I went to, but those fans are not football fans I'd want to watch a football game with. On that note, I've had a personal tour of Arrowhead Stadium and everything was first class treatment. I really respect the organization.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

Andy Reid just said Mahomes just had the wind knocked out of him. I wouldn’t be so quick to assume coach is going to be so altruistic. 

Getting kinda wind knocked is not concussion. Reid is obviously trying to downplay it.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

Also, I can't find any information on injuries for the Bills from the Ravens game.  Is there any news about that?  Beasley seems unable to play the way he needs to, to be effective, and Davis is struggling a bit with some kind of lower body injury.  Otherwise as far as I know the Bills are healthy.  So, any additional info?

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Also, I can't find any information on injuries for the Bills from the Ravens game.  Is there any news about that?  Beasley seems unable to play the way he needs to, to be effective, and Davis is struggling a bit with some kind of lower body injury.  Otherwise as far as I know the Bills are healthy.  So, any additional info?

No, McD will talk tomorrow at 4. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

I took a quick look at some message boards and that is a great summery. Im sure it just the board I went to, but those fans are not football fans I'd want to watch a football game with. On that note, I've had a personal tour of Arrowhead Stadium and everything was first class treatment. I really respect the organization.

They curse in every post and are as arrogant as Pats fans. They are Keyboard Warriors over there.

18 minutes ago, Mango said:

I have read multiple doctors saying that it’s really the next 24 hours that you have to watch for symptoms to develop.  I hope Mahomes is okay, but it seems pretty irresponsible for Reid to be spitballing here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Getting kinda wind knocked is not concussion. Reid is obviously trying to downplay it.

He obviously had more than the wind knocked out of him due to (1) the way he wobbled and (2) the game got tight and he would have come back into the game if he just had the wind knocked out of him.

Reid has no reason to tell the truth about it so he won’t 

24 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I’m assuming they think they are going to steam roll the bills?

It's hard to say. They're so busy telling people to die of AIDS, go ***** themselves, die in a fire, and down-voting any Bills fan comment (even if it's mature and valid and non-troll-ish), that it's hard to glean any actual football opinions. From what I could tell, they think the Bills pose no real threat whatsoever, and that Bills fans are delusional for believing that the Bills defense was responsible for the poor Ravens performance.

Truly, it's a vile cesspool of ignorance, vulgarity and immaturity. It's easily the worst set of fans I've seen all year, visiting every opponent's message board at least once leading up to the game. I'm not trying to clutch pearls here. I'm for good smack talk as much as the next sports fan. What they've got going on over there? Pretty much the worst of the internet. 

I would've assumed Chiefs fans had a little more class and intelligence. That forum indicates otherwise.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

Wouldn't mind not playing Mahomes, but it would be sad for the league. 

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

It's hard to say. They're so busy telling people to die of AIDS, go ***** themselves, die in a fire, and down-voting any Bills fan comment (even if it's mature and valid and non-troll-ish), that it's hard to glean any actual football opinions. From what I could tell, they think the Bills pose no real threat whatsoever, and that Bills fans are delusional for believing that the Bills defense was responsible for the poor Ravens performance.

Truly, it's a vile cesspool of ignorance, vulgarity and immaturity. It's easily the worst set of fans I've seen all year, visiting every opponent's message board at least once leading up to the game. I'm not trying to clutch pearls here. I'm for good smack talk as much as the next sports fan. What they've got going on over there? Pretty much the worst of the internet. 

I would've assumed Chiefs fans had a little more class and intelligence. That forum indicates otherwise.

That's completely typical. If you'd have gone in there 5 years ago the top thread would have been a poll on who the Royals should start at first base. Weak fan bases get a taste of victory and drool all over themselves. 

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

Wow. That’s just brutal on so many levels.

Had no idea about that fan base being like that.

10 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

They curse in every post and are as arrogant as Pats fans. They are Keyboard Warriors over there.

All of them confident they win with Henne at QB. I’m making a promise to myself now that I never become that idiotic after one super bowl run. 

• Like (+1) 1