AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

Just now, RichRiderBills said:

Storylines we will see;

-Rematch of 1993 AFC Championship.

-Andy Reid understudy Mcdermot from Eagles.

-Chiefs ran all over us last time.

-Maybe Chiefs traded w us to draft Mahomes.

Don’t forget 1967 title game or whatever to go to SB I lol.... we’ll definitely see all of those. 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

The chiefs secondary is abysmal

they just lost another CB today, Baker threw all over them. 

Even if Mahomes gets rushed back next week he won’t be 100%. 

Was also limping and a toe issue. Show no mercy Buffalo seek and destroy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

We played s pretty crappy game earlier this yr vs the Chiefs. We werent the team we are now. Even then we only lost by 9. I hope Mahomes plays. I want to beat the best with their best. 

GO BILLS

They had a good gameplan vs Chiefs even with the rushing yards... was a one score game in the 4th and our offense played very poorly.  They’ll tweak that plan a bit , but just like last night vs BAL it will be similar. It’s sound strategy to refuse to get beat over the top. Might not look great on the stat sheet, but only the W matters. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

They had a good gameplan vs Chiefs even with the rushing yards... was a one score game in the 4th and our offense played very poorly.  They’ll tweak that plan a bit , but just like last night vs BAL it will be similar. It’s sound strategy to refuse to get beat over the top. Might not look great on the stat sheet, but only the W matters. 

The game plan on offense was terrible. Stubborn Daboll weather game part 1. 

Your right about D though...espcially when you watch that one again...the problem was tackling...bad angles....not scheme.

I’m hoping for an instant classic.

An absolute shootout where Allen and Mahomes both throw four TDs and Diggs and Hill go off.

Chiefs score late to take the lead, but Butker misses the extra point. Bills ho down the field in a two minute drill and Allen throws the game winner to Diggs with 7 seconds left. 35-34 Bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

A storm is coming to Kansas City......

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I’m hoping for an instant classic.

An absolute shootout where Allen and Mahomes both throw four TDs and Diggs and Hill go off.

Chiefs score late to take the lead, but Butker misses the extra point. Bills ho down the field in a two minute drill and Allen throws the game winner to Diggs with 7 seconds left. 35-34 Bills.

This is gonna be hella fun

We’ve only waited 26 years to be back in the AFC Championship. Hope Mahomes is okay. Regardless, I love our momentum and playing them earlier this year should be helpful. D must play well, tackling and pressuring Mahomes. 

We are a different and healthier team when we first played them.

Excited and nervous for next Sunday but BILLIEVE in this team!

Let’s just win the WHOLE damn thing and exorcise all of the past demons.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

• Like (+1) 1