AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

The Chiefs also need to think long-term. If he's rushed back and gets another concussion, his career may be over. The more concussions you have, the more easy it is to suffer another one. The big hit he took in college might explain why it seemed to take less to concuss him this time around. If I'm the Chiefs, I keep him on the bench. He's 25, with a lot more football in him.

15 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Ole attention seeking Skip Bayless tweeted he’d still take Baker over Josh Allen. He’s trying to still the troll crown from his Fox cohort. 

I would ABSOLUTELY take Baker over Josh..................

in a midget pageant.

• Haha (+1) 5

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wonder if McDermott is gonna make the team listen to that stupid Arrowhead chant all week?

And then of course there’s the question of Mahomes - is he concussed, and will he be ready to go?

I predict Mahomes will make a miraculous recovery.  

• Like (+1) 3

If it’s Henne, I’d give the Bills just slightly worse odds than if they were home vsBrowns. I’d venture that Mahomes will play, so maybe a 35% chance for Bills to win. They won’t be spectacularly outcoached in a tight game like Stefanski was. He got flat- out owned by Reid after Browns last TD. 

3 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Ive never been worried about the Chiefs. Biggest concern was always the Ravens / Titans. Bills match up just fine with the Chiefs. Hopefully Brown and Beasley get healthy.

I don't take the Chiefs lightly, but you have to beat the best to be the best.

Bring on Mahomes!!!

GO BILLS!!!