Mahomes concussion updates

4 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I'm shocked so many people have crystal balls.. HOURS after a concussion new side effects can set in... hours.. There's reasons why there are check lists.. and its lengthy to check back with a DR. if a condition starts or continues. 

It could go either way and you can't put a % on it

Tomorrow as well. That’s when the wicked headaches start. He’ll lie his way through it until he gets hit next Sunday.

He supposedly has a history of concussions. Not sure how true that is. The slightest brain scramble can cause a concussion. 
I don’t care if he ran 4.2 40 off the field he’s still concussed.

• Like (+1) 1

It doesn't matter. Prepare for Mahomes. Be ready to be the best. Spend the energy trying to figure out how to stop Kelce and Hill, regardless whose throwing to them. 

If he's out it's a bonus, but if you have the right defense to defend Patrick Mahomes, you should be able to defend Chad Henne. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Yeah,  he’ll be playing.  He didn’t get knocked out or anything which are the more serious concussions 

he almost fainted and had a far away look in his eyes.  if that was our QB i would be worried....

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I don't feel terrible about it...I just want him out for this week

Then he can get better ;)

I hope he plays. I want to beat them when they're at full strength ---no excuses. I like our chances---Go Bills !!!

Just now, JMF2006 said:

Yes but will he finish?

There is no way to judge how quickly he will recover based on what happened today in the game.

There is no way to know if he will suffer a relapse in the Bills game based on what happened today either.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Mods is there a way to neg someone on the site nowadays

What a ***** post

Put your cursor over his name and then you can put him on ignore.

• Like (+1) 3

He's playing. He's 100% and he's playing. That's how you prepare. If he doesn't, nothing changes. You still play Kelce and Hill the same, you still approach their RB corps the same, and your offensive game plan doesn't change. Henne, Mahomes, Gus Frerotte, doesn't matter. Prepare as to play the best, no questions. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

He looked fine on that drive to end the 1st half 

his toe won’t be an issue. Hopefully his brain is scrambled and they rush him back 

This is in pretty poor taste man. Head/neck injuries are serious and can can have life long effects.  I specialize in traumatic brain trauma and this crap is NO joke. Period.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

This kind of crap should be an automatic perma-ban.  Imagine if a player got cancer and somebody said they hoped the chemo didn't work.

💯 agree

Just now, aceman_16 said:

This is in pretty poor taste man. Head/neck injuries are serious and can can have life long effects.  I specialize in traumatic brain trauma and this crap is NO joke. Period.

💯 Agree

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

It doesn't matter. Prepare for Mahomes. Be ready to be the best. Spend the energy trying to figure out how to stop Kelce and Hill, regardless whose throwing to them. 

If he's out it's a bonus, but if you have the right defense to defend Patrick Mahomes, you should be able to defend Chad Henne. 

Right agree man with you.

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dude couldn’t stand up a d walked off the field like a 90 year old man. “Doing great” is some serious BS. 

And yes I hope he’s ok but let’s be real. He will probably play. And he probably shouldn’t. 

• Like (+1) 1