Mahomes concussion updates

7 minutes ago, Kangaxx said:

He will play. Surprised so may people are confident that he won't.

I'm shocked so many people have crystal balls.. HOURS after a concussion new side effects can set in... hours.. There's reasons why there are check lists.. and its lengthy to check back with a DR. if a condition starts or continues. 

It could go either way and you can't put a % on it

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

I wish Mahomes the best in his recovery. I know if that was Allen we would feel horrible. 

I don't feel terrible about it...I just want him out for this week

Then he can get better ;)

9 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

He looked fine on that drive to end the 1st half 

his toe won’t be an issue. Hopefully his brain is scrambled and they rush him back 

You are garbage on more levels than I realized 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Mahomes' status hanging in the balance is a big advantage for the Chiefs. Bills players will be hoping all week he won't play, and then he'll probably be cleared late in the week. This will be a psychological hurdle and a challenge for the coaching staff. My advice is to prepare exclusively for Mahomes and tell the players HE'S PLAYING.

Maybe Bills should hit Allen to the head right now to even the odds.

4 minutes ago, Bongo said:

I saw that you posted a big hit he took from Quandre Diggs; vicious hit. But not sure how this ties to there being no visible evidence as to what caused his concussion here. His head never touched the turf and I don’t see the hit in the back of the head that Andy Reid is referencing. 

I'm not sure either.  His official reason for being out today was concussion.  It's a tough injury and the first thing I thought was did he

ever have one before.  I found the video and posted it.  Posters can think whatever they want why I posted it but I know I did

it for history purposes only.

4 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I'm shocked so many people have crystal balls.. HOURS after a concussion new side effects can set in... hours.. There's reasons why there are check lists.. and its lengthy to check back with a DR. if a condition starts or continues. 

It could go either way and you can't put a % on it

Do you honestly believe there’s a good chance he won’t play though?

Theres certainly a chance he doesn’t.

But if I am a betting man, I’m definitely betting he’ll be playing next week

• Agree 2

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

I'm not sure either.  His official reason for being out today was concussion.  It's a tough injury and the first thing I thought was did he

ever have one before.  I found the video and posted it.  Posters can think whatever they want why I posted it but I know I did

it for history purposes only.

Got it. So you were pointing out a possible history. Fair point. 

• Thank you (+1) 1