Mahomes concussion updates

12 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

He wont practice most of the week. He could still play even without much HC practice time.  We’ve seen Josh suffer a concussion and play the following week 

I don't remember Josh's legs being sketti noodles when trying to stand up like his were either. Either way won't know anything til Thurs-Fri

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

During the GDT this was being said over and over.  I posted the video to show he has gone thru this before.

I saw that you posted a big hit he took from Quandre Diggs; vicious hit. But not sure how this ties to there being no visible evidence as to what caused his concussion here. His head never touched the turf and I don’t see the hit in the back of the head that Andy Reid is referencing. 

8 minutes ago, Bongo said:

This is what is strange to me. His head never actually hit. Can’t figure how he got that concussed.

I noticed his facemask made contact with the football which was on the ground which should of absorbed some of the shock.  It might be more of a neck injury but we'll have to wait.

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, UConn James said:

Looked more like his neck got bit tweaked more than a hit to the head, but then again concussions & causes can be weird.

He also had a turf toe issue in the first half that looked bothersome.

That’s what I saw look like his neck but dude was out of it couldn’t even stand up. If this was any other week I say he wouldn’t play but because everyone wants to see Allen and Mahomes he will play