Mahomes concussion updates

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I'm not too proud to say I'd be happy going to the SB because he's out. Fine by me. 

In this case we can at least say our team didn't cause the injury. Unfortunately, Lamar Jackson also got concussed playing us on a clean hit - however, we were ahead in the game and might have gotten another 2 points (and the ball) if he had tucked it and protected instead of throwing.

13 minutes ago, UConn James said:

Looked more like his neck got bit tweaked more than a hit to the head, but then again concussions & causes can be weird.

He also had a turf toe issue in the first half that looked bothersome.

This is what is strange to me. His head never actually hit. Can’t figure how he got that concussed.

• Agree 1

Just now, entropyrules said:

I want them to play the Chiefs with Mahomes at the helm..unless of course he risks a permanent debilitating injury..beating them with Henne would leave an asterisk on the win..of course then losing to Henne would be worse

There’s never an asterisk on a win. I hate that saying. A win is a win. You beat the Chiefs with Henne and go onto win the super bowl, no one 5 years from now is going to say “but they didn’t really win the super bowl because the Chiefs had Chad Henne”. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, entropyrules said:

I want them to play the Chiefs with Mahomes at the helm..unless of course he risks a permanent debilitating injury..beating them with Henne would leave an asterisk on the win..of course then losing to Henne would be worse

screw that i just want to win im pretty sure if we win the Superbowl the official book isnt gonna have a notation that Mahommes got hurt. Team lose cause players get hurt all the time part of the game just give me that ship. IDC how it comes.

• Like (+1) 1