Mahomes concussion updates

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Mahomes' status hanging in the balance is a big advantage for the Chiefs. Bills players will be hoping all week he won't play, and then he'll probably be cleared late in the week. This will be a psychological hurdle and a challenge for the coaching staff. My advice is to prepare exclusively for Mahomes and tell the players HE'S PLAYING.

The fact that your MVP quarterback may or may not play is not a big advantage.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Mahomes' status hanging in the balance is a big advantage for the Chiefs. Bills players will be hoping all week he won't play, and then he'll probably be cleared late in the week. This will be a psychological hurdle and a challenge for the coaching staff. My advice is to prepare exclusively for Mahomes and tell the players HE'S PLAYING.

Way to find the sikver lining. Being rich is so hard because all of the taxes, too. 

45 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

So this will atleast take 4-5 days... which means he likely womt practice all week

He wont practice most of the week. He could still play even without much practice time.  We’ve seen Josh suffer a concussion and play the following week 

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Really I bet we prepare like he's going to play I mean worst case scenario we have to adjust to who Chad Hennessey?

• Haha (+1) 1

I'd rather we beat KC with him, but tbh, and being no expert, the way he looked when he tried to get up, I will be surprised he gets cleared in time.

I would also say that I would feel uneasy about him playing, and suffering another one, quickly.

All we can do is hope that however it pans out, it's in the best interests of Mahomes, even if he doesn't agree.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2