Mahomes concussion updates

Mahomes' status hanging in the balance is a big advantage for the Chiefs. Bills players will be hoping all week he won't play, and then he'll probably be cleared late in the week. This will be a psychological hurdle and a challenge for the coaching staff. My advice is to prepare exclusively for Mahomes and tell the players HE'S PLAYING.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, UConn James said:

Looked more like his neck got bit tweaked more than a hit to the head, but then again concussions & causes can be weird.

He also had a turf toe issue in the first half that looked bothersome.

Most concussions are whiplash related. So the neck could have been the cause

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Mahomes' status hanging in the balance is a big advantage for the Chiefs. Bills players will be hoping all week he won't play, and then he'll probably be cleared late in the week. This will be a psychological hurdle and a challenge for the coaching staff. My advice is to prepare exclusively for Mahomes and tell the players HE'S PLAYING.

I am sure they will be prepared for whomever they face...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Im confident this is exactly what McD will do, no brainer