1/17/21 Division Round: Browns at Chiefs 3:05 pm on CBS

Just now, CaliBills said:

If we play the Chiefs, which it looks like, our offense will need to come ready to score some points.

But, the Bills really need to balance the game plan.  Run some draws more offten etc.

McKenzie on the sweep plays needs to be utilized. QB runs as well

1 minute ago, CaliBills said:

If we play the Chiefs, which it looks like, our offense will need to come ready to score some points.

But, the Bills really need to balance the game plan.  Run some draws more offten etc.

The Bills defense actually matches up well. This is a different team than the game earlier in the year against the Chiefs. You need a fast defense that can draw pressure up from anywhere. The Bills have the players. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

They need to blitz DB'S because Mahomes is quick & fast,  not Jackson but hard to bring down.  We cannot just let him get comfortable,  need to get sacks & hits on him

I don’t mind it occasionally. I still think the last game plan we had would’ve worked if we could tackle. Give them the run and play coverage. Then tackle. But you’re right, you have to be able to heat him up at times. 

10 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Lol KC gets away with an illegal play. Still, Higgins should have held on to it 

When watching that replay, the ball is broken free as a result of the got to the head/spine. NOT ONE PLAYER in the league would hold on. A shot there twitches all muscles.

• Agree 1

The Browns have to blitz Mahomes the entire 2nd half. The NFL protects the shield and their flawed refs by not implementing a common sense college rule to review helmet to helmet. It should have been 1st & goal inside the 1. Good luck spinning this Goodell. So much for player safety? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, TheProcess said:

I don’t mind it occasionally. I still think the last game plan we had would’ve worked if we could tackle. Give them the run and play coverage. Then tackle. But you’re right, you have to be able to heat him up at times. 

Off the edge,   double Hill and zone up everyone else. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Oh stop. That drum has been beaten to death and explained by Gene Steratore. Is it stupid? Yes. But the officiating has been pretty damn good overall the last 2 weeks. 

It was good last night.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I bet there's a reason why that fumble rule is in place. 

Bad fundamentals for the Browns there though. Against the spangola d those screens are there, but 2 drops and a fumble. You just don't extend the ball like that.

The yards are free but the possession is not.