1/17/21 Division Round: Browns at Chiefs 3:05 pm on CBS

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I'm not the one that took that shot at you, but you messed up the sentence in your attempt to mock me regarding the thing I didn't say. 

I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

But to answer your question - yes. GTFOH with that 11th item BS!

Chill. Think you're a good poster always respected you man. Like you're posts. Just find things offensive people cheering stepping hurt them more. Just want to beat teams with class. Let's go buffalo bills next Sunday.

Just now, sonyab1974 said:

Shovels out for whom? The Bills? :(

We can beat anyone. I'm not scared of any team remaining thinking we would be completely outmatched. The Bills have time and time again since the KC game shown the NFL that we're coming. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

I’ve actually been really pleased with the officials in our last two games. Just let them play and stayed out of the way. That OPI call was terrible. 

Oh yeah.  The four missed delay of games and the clear fumble that wasn't overturned was grade A officiating in the Colts game.

• Vomit 1

Just now, TheProcess said:

If Josh is on and dialed in, we can hang with the Chiefs. We need some big situational stops on D to get the win. Milano on Kelce might be the most important matchup in the game. 

They need to blitz DB'S because Mahomes is quick & fast,  not Jackson but hard to bring down.  We cannot just let him get comfortable,  need to get sacks & hits on him

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Chill. Think you're a good poster always respected you man. Like you're posts. Just find things offensive people cheering stepping hurt them more. Just want to beat teams with class. Let's go buffalo bills next Sunday.

Lol. You chill. Your post was stupid cause I wasn't the one who made the comment about you in the first place.

As for the injury thing, I am with you on that. Calling for dirty plays is bad. Being okay that opponents are injured/hurt is fine. The Chiefs got us with a hurt Josh Allen early in the year, might as well return the favor next week. 

• Thank you (+1) 1