1/17/21 Division Round: Browns at Chiefs 3:05 pm on CBS

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Extremely high

wrong.. It depends on the grade.... If its grade 2 he may miss.. it looked bad only based on his reaction when he got up then when he came off the field.. IF at any point he has upset stomach or puking then he would likely be out. I have had a couple.. I know...

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Chiefs it is. Any thought of Mahomes not playing is pretty unrealistic, IMO.

Really comes down to the severity of it...if the report of him having trouble keeping his balance in the locker room is true that might not be good. 

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Just started watching. What in the world did the Browns do with their timeouts? 

1) Dumb challenge that KC goaded them into

2) Wasted timeout to avoid a delay of game on a 1st down, and they ended up punting 3 plays later anyways

Stefanski's clock management was really poor when it counted.

Just now, bills6969 said:

Are you a doctor?  

It all depends if Mahomes can pass the concussion protocols.  It didn’t look like the most severe concussion I ever seen but he could barely stand after getting up.  Who knows but if he doesn’t pass the protocols he won’t play.  The NfL doesn’t mess with head injuries 

NFL won’t allow it.  He’s playin 

4 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

The fact that he and Flores were the expected favorites for Coach of the Year over McDermott is such a joke. We already exposed Flores in Week 17, I'd love to do the same to Stefanski next week. Just like the Ravens, Cleveland beat up on a weak schedule. 

Flores made some horrid calls in our 1st meeting as well. Flores will be gone in two years, he is not a good HC. 

• Like (+1) 1